Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body (14784 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Mercy Johnson's Post Baby Body -take It One Step At A Time / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Post Baby Body / Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by victokafor(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
VITAFOAM is about to endorse Mercy johnson for adverts!!! Mercy, you dont need auditioning, u are qualified for the job!!! as time passes, you can as well be the special adviser on pillow affairs and as well have an NGO that will promote the values of breast feeding... long live the queen!!!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Goldenheart(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Have you seen my DP?

you can Change your DP on any of ur social Plaitform. Cartoon Yourself.... @ a cheap Price....

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by victokafor(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
VITAFOAM is about to endorse Mercy johnson for adverts!!! Mercy, you dont need auditioning, u are qualified for the job!!! as time passes, you can as well be the special adviser on pillow affairs and as well have an NGO that will promote the values of bosom feeding... long live the queen!!!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Sweetapple007(f): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
She looks heavy.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by hyperhaull(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
1man's squard:

Guy if u suck dis breast u wil be wiser dan all d kogi state pepl
u don dey mad abi wetin send adam and eve commont for garden na u wan suck,for me sha if them put am for my mouth i no go suck.i no fit die.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Joey82(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
funny how nobody is complaining y it made the front page.
or how it affects the price of garri,
i guess those mamary are causing good confusion, the chief complainers cant even complain

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by azeeza(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
you badt gan.
booqee: Looking beautiful as usual. But goodness!, can't this babe find correct bra for market?? Good Lord..see as the bobby dey look shoe.. :-/
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by victokafor(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
COWBELLL!!!!! OUR MILK!!!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Andrew3(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
odineekudi
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by hyperhaull(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
lindaflorence: you all are sick and dieing to suck a nursing mother's breast, una mama and girlfriend no dey, abi ma d picking food una wan short. abeg make una buy cow breast put 4 house since say na breast dey reign
abi if na u ,u go suck?
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by fairygeh(f): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Her boobs don too much,not really nice anymore.Haba
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Dyt(f): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Omo!!!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by smokieN(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Sexy!!! wink

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/check-out-mercy-johnsons-post-baby-body.html

The baby shall not lack at all!!!!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by tempo1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
mercy no even fine only dat big cancer pot make dat guy pregnant her.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by StateOfMind: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
safarigirl: What is this? All I see is mammary glands that look like ala nwanyiasaba. What about her lower half and mid-section (the most important area)?

When you say post-preggy body, people assume you mean the entire body, not just the upper area..abi na bobbi we never see?
Hey don't be jealous of her! She didn't steal urs, God blessed her with it! (N I Love Gods handy work ryt there) that's d only thing I like about her body!. Thank God 4 her
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
face dikwa okay...but them bobbis no dey gree o grin grin
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Jonwesley(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
rokiatu: The problem with big boobs, they sag. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Not bad.

Don't defend ur smallish size. Big bosoms fit better, make a lady curvier and sexier. Whether they sag, good packaging with firm bra give them a good out look.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by zeeziz(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
1man's squard:

Guy if u suck dis breast u wil be wiser dan all d kogi state pepl
What! wetin u mean
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Pappyto: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
see breast..................

bobby e onjamilaya!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Akpors4life(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Babe u 're 2much jare
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by http(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
All i see is someone in a rented old wooden apartment upstairs showing how presumably good looking she is in a country side home. undecided

Pls Mercy don't stain the white color paint o, apartment owner no dey gree make people stain the white paint o. grin
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by soloheater(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fyn girl show me your booby...mehn boobs are my problems
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by gemini35(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Babe u are look good ok
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by Coldfeet(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Am speechless! cheesycheesycheesy but me like what am saw infact mod FRONTPAGE! angry
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by holuwarlay08(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
what a milk
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by karlnyeno: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
But if this lady was to be any of our wife, how will we feel seeing this kind of stuff in de net. She should have use bra to pack it well, but she purposely did it in other to promote immorality. This is arrant nonsence. Let her repent oh!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by ELgordo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Titties! Titties! Titties! . . . Got Milk
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by pato123: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Sexy!!! wink

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/check-out-mercy-johnsons-post-baby-body.html
CHINEKE GOD EHHHHH!!!! do u kw bosom
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by crisycent: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
weytin?? you wan drive peak milk comont from market? i beg give ur pikin milk drink.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by nbright: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
rokiatu: The problem with big boobs, they sag. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Not bad.
The problem with all b()()bs is that they eventually sag..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson's Post-baby Body by egoamaka: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
She looks good but she seriously needs to visit a Lane Bryant store.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Yoruba Actor, Lere Paimo Suffers Stroke, He Is Now Bedridden / Grammy: Jonathan Congratulates Burna Boy And Wizkid / Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.