Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console (13679 Views)

New Gaming Community In Nigeria / Sony To Unveil Playstation 4 This Month / Sony To Break Ps3 Compatibility With Ps2 In Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
i will still stick with xbox wink
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
I wanna see what GTA will look like on this one.
Who will i con into buying this one undecided
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by thaoriginator: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Soccer things on my mind cool I fit beat anybody die wether na ps1, 2, 3 or 4, bring it on son!gringringrin
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Lumyboi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls any idea of wen its goin to b out n price?
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Lumyboi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
tha_originator: Soccer things on my mind cool I fit beat anybody die wether na ps1, 2, 3 or 4, bring it on son!gringringrin
Pls tel me u r jokin. We cld v a competition.
Alakoba niyin sha. Wen person dey prep for exam. Choi
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Oh lord.

I just need 2 nice pads and that's all! sad
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by khrisponty(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Older we grow, the younger @ heart they keep us...God bless PS4.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by hunri2005: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
wow thats great playstation4. guess what, Earn over $25 daily free just to invite friends. Sign up Free at www./9wsyhcg,
minimum cashout $25.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by MSItachi: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Leadn:

Dude I have them all! You just can't compare PC gaming to PS 3 talk of PS 4!

I have Pes 2013, Syphon Filter, Hit Man, The last of US, Resident Evil 4, GTA San Andreas all on my PC.

Their graphics aint compared to their console counterparts!... Not sure yu've played The Last of US on PS 3...

Do you own a PS 3 sef?!

If you see PES 13 on my system u will change ur comment, ASUS 2gb VGA etc
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by BodyKiss(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Leadn:

I have Pes 2013, Syphon Filter, Hit Man, The last of US, Resident Evil 4, GTA San Andreas all on my PC.

Their graphics aint compared to their console counterparts!... Not sure yu've played The Last of US on PS 3...

Do you own a PS 3 sef?!

Please stop talking trash. There's no way you can compare ps3/xbox 360 graphics to pc's built for gaming. PC built for gaming has far more superior graphics compare to any gaming console of today.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by kulex2k1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
BodyKiss:

Please stop talking trash. There's no way you can compare ps3/xbox 360 graphics to pc's built for gaming. PC built for gaming has far more superior graphics compare to any gaming console of today.

Please help me tell the Learner.... grin
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by ryback(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
awesome..cant wait
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Next2Bezee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Βουκέφαλος: i will still stick with xbox wink

Same as me buddy...but i might just get the new PlayStation to have a feel of next-gen smiley
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by cocoduck: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Leadn:

Do you own a PS 3 sef?!

OMG sorry to bust UR FAT AR'SE. The last of us release date is in June 14 2013. And it is a PS exclusive title, which means you only can play it on PS3. I have played GTA IV on both consoles and on PC. The graphics are alike.
What version of Hitman are U talking about. I have both blood money and absolution.
On RE4: RE4 was originally released as as a PS2 xbox(PC included) era game but in 2011 Capcom released a remaked HD version for PS3 and Xbox 360. but they did not remake the PC version. So talk rather about RE5( that is a very cool game, man).
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by azpekuliar: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
Leadn:

Do you own a PS 3 sef?!

Give up this argument mate! You won't win it!
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by azpekuliar: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
cocoduck:
Which era you dey live in? look I am rocking hitman absolution right now on my PC and it has the same if not better graphics than its console counterparts. It depends on the amount of video RAM and RAM and the processing power of the PC. I have core i7 512Mb video RAM(Nvidia), 8GB RAM. this blows away any console. It is not because You saw somebody playing a game on his Laptop that all PC games are lik that, Have you seen FIFA 13 played on PC with the highest settings?

Let me guess...that's an Apple Mac Book Pro... smiley
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Donsammi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
PS2 all the way jooor! ...will there not be pes aqain? Pes2014?
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by pato123: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked sweet Jesus in heaven! Can't wait to call ma cousins to get me 1 OMG!
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by pato123: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
azpekuliar:

Let me guess...that's an Apple Mac Book Pro... smiley
Yea actually I have pro13 in ma pc bt yet d game SUCKS!
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Revolva(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ps4 wow...dem no go kill us for this world...ooo and also xboz 720 hey where nintendo con dey na Xii. Haha
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by kallysky(f): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
cant wait to dispose this my ps3

let me go back to my browsing using mtn with vpn plus. download urs below
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by FABITINO: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
jpcomrade: Thought ps is for children
who said video games are for children? Do you know what you are missing
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by pobosky20(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2013
Ps4 Hmmm,we r not done with ps3 yet in Nigeria.
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by joshuaidibia(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Leadn:

I love that game... way back when I was in js 1 :-D

I could take any body on in head to head :-D
gone are d gud old days of C.T.R

1 Like

Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Leadn(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Leadn(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
my bad!

I don't use a gaming pc, just have games on my pc cheesy

Da dude who was talking 'bout the last of Us and talking 'bout on PS 3 not PC sorry 'bout the mix up...

Yeah most of my games on PC are PS 2, with some chipped PS 3 games...
I guess I'll get a gaming PC cheesy
Thanks...
Re: Sony To Launch Playstation 4 With New Gaming Console by Leadn(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
azpekuliar:

Give up this argument mate! You won't win it!

Lool...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best 100 PPSSPP - PSP Games To Download / Broom Of Justice / Download Pes 2021 Ppsspp Cheat Codes And Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.