Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,317 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? (9663 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Searched all over Google, Can't find her name...mainly because she never has a leading role to be listed in the credits.

Does anyone Know her Name?

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 09, 2013
So Nobody Knows this Thick Lipped Gorgeous Queen of Afrique? smiley
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2013
D pix is not showing on my phone..dunno y
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Ejine(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2013
@OP

I don't know her full name, but I do know her surname is "Aneke", because she is an elder sister to the Aneke twins.

Picture of the Aneke twins:

Hope this has helped atleast.
You can carry on from there.

1 Like

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2013
Ok ...i do remember watching the movie and the name "Mercy Aneke" or something Appearing...

There were 3 Aneke's in the Credits...

And in an Interview with the twins..they do speak of having their older sister in movies.....

The Thing is....

I can't find her in any other movies....

I checked Irokotv and another Nollywood Movie Site....

She is soooo fine.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by slimyem: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2013
shockedshocked
who is so fine?
The mgbekelicious woman in that picture?

3 Likes

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2013
Yes smiley
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EST3K2oZjUo&wide=1

Ok...i am not sure but i think i found her at 7:29....talking to the Gentleman with the really awesome Haircut.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by slimyem: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Yes smiley
Post another picture of her maybe i'll see the beauty from your angle..undecided
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2013
mgbekelicious

What mgbekelicious mean?...is that like saying she look Ibo-ish or something?...
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2013
Ok..."Favour Aneke"...

Think i got her.

The Older Sister....

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2013
I like all 3 of Them.....

I think this Older One Face is Better Tho, ha Lips even a Lil Phatter...

Damn....whose the Momma if she had 3 daughters with Lips Like These tongue....This shi is Cray
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2013
slimyem: Post another picture of her maybe i'll see the beauty from your angle..undecided

grin
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2013
These 3 Ladies are Pure Nigerian Kweens. ♥♥♥

What a Lucky Nation to be Blessed with such Gorgeous Thick Lipped Kweenz.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by slimyem: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
mgbekelicious

What mgbekelicious mean?...is that like saying she look Ibo-ish or something?...
Mgbekelicious means "bush" or "local"tonguetongue

Seriously,your point of view on beauty is warped if these women are what u call "Kweens"undecided
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by slimyem: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2013
..or I'll assume you are just being sarcarstic..cool
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2013
slimyem: Mgbekelicious means "bush" or "local"tonguetongue

Seriously,your point of view on beauty is warped if these women are what u call "Kweens"undecided

slimyem: ..or I'll assume you are just being sarcarstic..cool

Not at All, I Love Strong Featured Women of Mother Afrique.....

Check out this Woman...her name is also Aneke...She is Jamaican...Grew up in the Uk, Lives in New York...

Very Gorgeous Facial Features, nice page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwTorJ29wFg&list=FLeccyvX3gqz6LoAZNLqKL5A&index=43

This Next Lady ...She has nice lips too.... Bunmi Sanya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgeXI0ylUyg&list=FLeccyvX3gqz6LoAZNLqKL5A&index=23

I like Black Women with Really Thyck Asss Facial Features..... tongue

Guess some would say, i have a "type".
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2013
Ejiné: @OP

I don't know her full name, but I do know her surname is "Aneke", because she is an elder sister to the Aneke twins.

Thanks Man.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2013
If u r referring to the twins, they r Chidinma and Chidiebere Aneke...
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by StateOfMind: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
These 3 Ladies are Pure Nigerian Kweens. ♥♥♥

What a Lucky Nation to be Blessed with such Gorgeous Thick Lipped Kweenz.

Are you in any way related to these ladies because To be candid none of them is pretty; the elder sis in particular is really far from pretty.

They are NOT pure nigerian queens.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Sharingan: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2013
Wats up with the "gorgeous thick lips" KWEENS ! undecided
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Ejine(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
mgbekelicious

It means she rural as hell grin
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by LeOstrich: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2013
OP, GO KILL YOURSELF!

Your taste of women is awful

1 Like

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Are you in any way related to these ladies because To be candid none of them is pretty; the elder sis in particular is really far from pretty.

They are NOT pure nigerian queens.

Explain what you Mean by not Pure Nigerian Queens

Sharingan: Wats up with the "gorgeous thick lips" KWEENS ! undecided

As a "Thick Lipped King"..myself...I prefer "Thick Lipped Queens" as a Mate.

I think some of you suffer from Self Hate Issues...What is wrong with these Gorgeous Thick Lipped Queens?
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Ejine(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2013
It's really interesting to note that the main people who diss these women on their looks are actually women themselves.

Biko, since when did we start seeking opinions of women when it came to another woman's looks?
Let the men be the ones to tell you what an attractive woman is, while you also tell us what an attractive MAN is!

And I say, well-pronounced African features turn me on like crazy!

3 Likes

Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2013
Le Ostrich: OP, GO KILL YOURSELF!

Your taste of women is awful

Well i must not be the ONLY one who thinks they are pretty if they keep getting Roles in Nollywood Movies

There must be other Guys Like Me Out There who are Fans.....Obviously
tongue
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2013
Ejiné: It's really interesting to note that the main people who diss these women on their looks are actually women themselves.

Biko, since when did we start seeking opinions of women when it came to another woman's looks?
Let the men be the ones to tell you what an attractive woman is, while you also tell us what an attractive woman is!

And I say, well-pronounced African features turn me on like crazy!

There you Go Bro....
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2013
These Black Women Blow the "Beyonce's" and her "Ilk" out of the Water....

Nigerians Love yourselves, and all that you are Blessed With!...
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Ejine(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2013
A lot of the peeps on this thread are probably going to call this Kenyan actress "ugly".

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2mF7APBv5Tw/UHLozrPDyTI/AAAAAAAAUJo/urCstqkEYw0/s1600/Millicent-Mugadi.jpg[/img]

That's until she turns around and you see the gigantic ghetto booty.

When I was briefly marooned in the white-dominated area of Tennessee last year, I longed for the big, thick, juicy African asss.

I'm so glad to be home.
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2013
Prominent Afrique Features > All Features....

My Beautiful African Kweens.....
cool
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by LeOstrich: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Prominent Afrique Features > All Features....

My Beautiful African Kweens.....
cool

h0rny fark, go w@nk off ur cravings
Re: ....Anyone Know The Name Of This Nigerian Actress? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lol, Royal more grease to your elbow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. / Desmond Elliot Slaps Upcoming Comedian For Calling Him Desmond E-diot PHOTOS / Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.