Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Any News About Zenith Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News About Zenith Bank? (865 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Any News About Cakasa(nig)company Ltd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News About Zenith Bank? by skygold: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2008
HELLO HOUSE, THIS MESSAGE GOES TO ALL CANDIDATE AND WENT FOR THE ZENITH BANK INTERVIEW ON THE 3RD OF DECEMBER 2007, HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED FOR THE CONTINUATION? BECAUSE I CALLED THE HRM - THEIR HQ TO BE PRECISE THEY KEEP SAYING THEY WILL CALL .SEE! HOUSE . ITS ALMOST TWO MONTHS GONE AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM. IF YOU KNOW THIS MESASGE CONCERNS YOU PLEASE USE THIS NUMBERS BELOW TO CONTACT THEM LIKE I DID. 01-461 8348, 01- 278 2129, 01- 278 2117. ITS LIKE THE PANEL THAT CONDUCTED THE INTERVIEW THAT DAY ARE SO RELAXED OR MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN THEY HAVE AN UNFINISHED JOB ON THEIR TABLE . SO TO DAT EFFECT IF YOU ARE INVOLVED PLEASE CALL TO TELL THEM OUR PRESENT STATE BECUASE I HAVE HEARD THAT ON ONE OR TWO OCASSIONS THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN THEIR TEST OF LATE AND HAVE BEEN CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND EVEN GIVEN LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT .PLEASE ACT QUICKLY
Re: Any News About Zenith Bank? by skygold: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
how far house? anynews? Make una answers meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii begggggggggggggggggg [/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]plssssssssssssssssssss helpppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Any News About Zenith Bank? by skygold: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
wots kind of house is dis no reply u guys sulk. grin grin grin am goin to naijahotjobs
Re: Any News About Zenith Bank? by bedb: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
where did u took ur test i did mine in port harcourt
Re: Any News About Zenith Bank? by biniman: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2008
hi skygold am in the same shoes with you.i took mine september last year. i recieved a call that i passed on the 17th of october that i will be scheduled for an interview.havent heard from them since then.an insider helped me check earlier this year and confirmed that i am on the waiting list that they are not recruiting now (I think because of the visaphone)that as soon as they start recruiting they will call me.but what amazes me is that they are still calling for corpers .we just have to keep praying
Re: Any News About Zenith Bank? by skygold: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2008
i took my test in lagos- onipanu, nov last year and i had my first interveiw around dec last too --- hoping for them to call us back for the second stage as they said they would but we are still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Help / Wamco: Friesland Info / Join The British Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.