Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) (27967 Views)

Mentally Ill Man : Am I Being Executed? / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Mighty Joe, Nigeria's Notorious Robber Executed In 1973 For Stealing N10 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
what if you were to be in their shoes?

Suspected South Korean traitors are herded into lorries on their way to execution – an incident that was later investigated by a United Nations observer. 1950 (Photo by Haywood Magee/Getty Images)

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
General Idi Amin Dada seized power after a coup in January 1971. The cruelty of his repressive regime became legendary. Ex-Officer in the Ugandan Army and alleged “guerrilla” Tom Masaba is stripped of his clothes and tied to a tree before his execution at Mbale. (Photo by Keystone/Getty Images)

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
The first Nazi General to be executed, Anton Dostler, is tied to a post in Aversa to face a US Army firing squad. He was tried by an American military tribunal for the summary shooting of 15 prisoners while serving as the General Commanding the 75th German Army Corps. (Photo by Keystone/Getty Images). 1945

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
A man convicted of murder is imprisoned in a wooden cage on a street in China. He will be left to die of thirst,starvation and exposure. (Photo by General Photographic Agency/Getty Images). Circa 1930

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Former Hungarian Ambassador to Berlin, Doeme Sztojay, facing the firing squad in Hungary. He was executed for forming Hungary's first “Quisling” Government. (Photo by Keystone/Getty Images). 6th September 1946

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
A revolutionist kneeling at the side of a grave, his arms tied, awaiting the death blow which will send him to his grave, in the Chinese Revolution 1912. (Photo by Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
The public execution of a “Boxer” leader in China at point-blank range during the Boxer Rebellion. (Photo by Keystone/Getty Images). 1900

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Two guards perform an execution in China, one holding the gun, the other holding a mask over the victim's face. (Photo by General Photographic Agency/Getty Images). Circa 1925

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
A firing squad aim and prepare to fire at a man whose comrade already lies dead on the ground beside him. (Photo by General Photographic Agency/Getty Images). Circa 1925

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Spy being beheaded, Liaoning, China in Russo-Japanese War, 1905

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Garrote Execution, Manila, the Philippines, 1901

The man below is being garrotted to death in Manila Bilibid Prison. Garrotting is essentially strangling someone to death using a chain or a wire.

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Chinese civilians to be buried alive, 1937/38

In this extremely macabre photo, Chinese people are being forced into a pit ready to be buried alive by Japanese troops during the Nanking Massacre, as Japanese forces invaded China.

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
Beheaded revolutionists in Wuchang, 1911

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by thorpido(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Gory,macabre photos.
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by etalker: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Jheez!!! I can imagine what was going through the minds of those about to be killed. Its scary oooooo
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by StellaBella(f): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
W.t.f
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by oboy3(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
@o.p,e be like say them send u make u come spoil my sleep dis night baah?
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2013
Nice. This could be used to control our polithiefsians from further 'impoverishing' us. Like if u agree.

2 Likes

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by Scarpon(m): 2:07am On Feb 21, 2013
me and my family shall not witness any thing like this IJN

1 Like

Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2013
Scarpon: me and my family shall not witness any thing like this IJN

Amen oo
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by scobaba: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
China da year shaaaa!
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
smh.

as for your question i don't know what i'd do if i were in their position.
i believe naturally i'd do lots of praying...i don't even think i'd cry.

what could i do? i am just glad at this point i am not in their shoes.
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2013
Meh. You tricked me.. Topic said "before" being killed.. I dont think the heads were alive angry
Re: final pictures of Indviduals before being executed (killed) by valdubem(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Meh. You tricked me.. Topic said "before" being killed.. I dont think the heads were alive angry

Sorry for being 'tricked by my topic. Hope U re good?

(1) (Reply)

Uromi Bank Robbery: We’ve Recovered N37m, 5 Abandoned Vehicles — Edo CP / Men Break Into A Church In Delta To Steal Plasma TV & Other Valuables (Photos) / Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.