Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D (1521 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? / Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by MariamUT(f): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin Me and my friends have argued about the best vampire movie ever and it all balls down to two movies "Vampire's diary and true blood". So I'm asking again, which is the best VAMPIRE'S DIARY or TRUE BLOOD cheesy
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by baybiemee: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
true blood- bill compton
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by modsith(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2013
man! vampire diares is always the best,clean and fun,but true blood is kindah full of blood everywhere.kind of dirty.and besides vampire diares got more hot girls than the true bloodS...
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by MariamUT(f): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
@modsith exactly! I'm team vampire's diary tho cheesy
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by modsith(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2013
u got that right @maryam
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by 4litres: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2013
I like both but the acting in true blood is superp. One of the best you can ever see.
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by pweetyface(f): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Vampires diary any day nd tym.....for d fav character,initially was stefan,but now its klaus....I love d way he speaks
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by MariamUT(f): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2013
I looooove damon salvatore arrrghhh! True blood is cool but not as cool as vampire's diary

Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by mrdrizzy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by mrdrizzy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Jst exactly the thread that was on my mind..anyway..i love/cherish the vampire diaries ,true blood me dnt even understand dat thing sef..stoped @s1 its too gory and the video quality looks old.anyseries Cw make is always awesome.eg. Nikita,arrow,one three hill,beauty and the beast,smallville...inshort anything that comes from the station rocks..even hart of dixie
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by SIRcumalot: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
CW na eye candy netwoork with little acting HBO is where the magic happens.my favorite TB's is lafeyette (the chef,think my spelling is of though)and TVD klaus
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by mrdrizzy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
CW na eye candy netwoork with little acting HBO is where the magic happens.my favorite TB's is lafeyette (the chef,think my spelling is of though)and TVD klaus
rubbish what does HBO offer nice script and huge nud.ity..look @ d likes of game of throne,treme,girls,transporter,spartacus all has each concept of nud.ity smh! 75% of their production are epic..though i respect game of throne and spartacus sha!
Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by stefanlover: 3:40am On Apr 02, 2013
OMG where was I since this thread?

This is where I need to live. grin grin grin grin Vampire diaries is wayyyy better than true blood. Now keep in mind that I am a die hard fan of both but the Vampire diaries move very quickly unlike true blood that can get slow at times. Theres no boring moment in the Vampire diaries.

My favourite characters from the Vampire diaries will have to be my long lost husband Stefan

And Damon is the most entertaining character and the best vampire ever created. My God his humor is out of this world and his charm but Stefan is mr perfect. Nice, beyond hot, the perfect boyfriend and very protective of his gf. Hence the reason I love him so much. Hes that perfect boyfriend that every girl wants but only exist in movies. grin grin grin

And boy bad boy Klaus..They better not kill klaus off. At first I hated him but then like Damon I became addicted to him. His smile and accent yummmy.

I like Elena too. and Elijah.

Frome true blood, three person
eric northman eric northman eric northman

The hottest vampire ever created.

@Mariamu, why don't we open a fan page for the Vampire diaries?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D by MariamUT(f): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Geeez u just analysed all of dem. TVD has 2 be d best seasonal movie ever. Tnx 4 sharing ur opinion about d fan page tingy, didn't even think about. TVD fan page coming up soon cheesy
stefan lover: OMG where was I since this thread?

This is where I need to live. grin grin grin grin Vampire diaries is wayyyy better than true blood. Now keep in mind that I am a die hard fan of both but the Vampire diaries move very quickly unlike true blood that can get slow at times. Theres no boring moment in the Vampire diaries.

My favourite characters from the Vampire diaries will have to be my long lost husband Stefan

And Damon is the most entertaining character and the best vampire ever created. My God his humor is out of this world and his charm but Stefan is mr perfect. Nice, beyond hot, the perfect boyfriend and very protective of his gf. Hence the reason I love him so much. Hes that perfect boyfriend that every girl wants but only exist in movies. grin grin grin

And boy bad boy Klaus..They better not kill klaus off. At first I hated him but then like Damon I became addicted to him. His smile and accent yummmy.

I like Elena too. and Elijah.

Frome true blood, three person
eric northman eric northman eric northman

The hottest vampire ever created.

@Mariamu, why don't we open a fan page for the Vampire diaries?

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should (NOT) Watch Jim Iyke: Unscripted / Have You Ever Cried Watching A Movie..?? / Captain America Falls From The Sky And Landed In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.