Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Your Take On Comedians' Use Of God's Name And God's Ministers To Crack Jokes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Take On Comedians' Use Of God's Name And God's Ministers To Crack Jokes (477 Views)

Why You Should Honor God’s Ministers / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Take On Comedians' Use Of God's Name And God's Ministers To Crack Jokes by nnachichi(f): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
I love comedy!But franckly,i dont feel comfortable when comedians use d name of God,sacred spiritual things lyk the 'blood of Jesus' and even real men of God 2 crack jokes..That kills d comedy 4 me,n come 2 think of it,majority of these comedians are so-called-xtians,making money out of the mockery of God.So, wats ur take on this.Thanks.No insults pls.

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Denies Scandal Ahead Of Pope's Exit / Grace Upon Grace / Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church, gay pastor open up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.