Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter (4417 Views)

Controversial Picture Of Wiz-khalifa And His Son Kissing That Is Causing A Stir / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by nerfetiti: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
During an appearance on Wendy Williams yesterday Alicia was asked if she ever takes her son Egypt to hang out with King Beysus Christ and her Camel and their bouncing baby Blue Ivy. In her response, Alicia let loose that the two privileged tykes have indeed spent some play time together, but based on a storyshe told Egpyt and Blue becoming BFFs might not be in the cards:

"Egypt kissed Blue , and I don't think Jay liked it verymuch," she said. "He called my husband and he waslike, 'Watch your son.'"

Hovi is keepin' a close eye on his daughter, he must know that his shady womanizing past is coming back to haunt him at some point. Looks like Bey gave birth to your karma Mr. Carter!

The "Girl On Fire" also let us know that her hubby Swizz Beatz has her face tattooed on his arm.
"This might sound strange, but I think one of my favorite things he ever got me was a tattoo of me (face) on his arm. It's so beautiful and he mixed it with some of his favorite artists and it's so pretty"

You what they say about getting someone tattooed onyou, it's just the beginning of the end. Guess we'll have to stay tuned to see how long Swizz and Mrs. Off-Key last together.

SoURce:gistbank

http://www..co.uk/2013/02/jay-z-angry-over-alicia-keys-son.html

Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Hehehehehe Why is jayz getting edgy over that.they both are kids na and by the way he shouldnt be uncomfortable and upset because when he was doing other men's daughters,he didnt remember those girls too have fathers.lol,life has a way of throwing back what you give to others sha.lol,but seriously this one is just a tip of the ice berg because by the time she nears puberty and starts taking beyonce's shape,he will have more work to do in driving away boys from his daughter.maybe he will even get the services of a driver to be driving blue ivy to school and bringing her back to ensure she doesnt talk or mix with the boys cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Dondiablo007(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2013
Imagine.......babes i be lyke say jay-z dey fear oooo law or nemesis cry
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2013
I think hes just been witty seriously why would think make news?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by DukeNija(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2013
Sick Mofo!
These are kids for COL!

I guess he wants her first kiss to be special. tongue

I still Love my Jigga grin
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Tushkid74(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2013
Thats what a responsible father should do.
Regarding the gals he did same to in the past,c'mon guys,they were adults who obliged willingly.
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Subzero101(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
this shouldnt be a news
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Freshdreg: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
nerfetiti: During an appearance on Wendy Williams yesterday Alicia was asked if she ever takes her son Egypt to hang out with King Beysus Christ and her Camel and their bouncing baby Blue Ivy. In her response, Alicia let loose that the two privileged tykes have indeed spent some play time together, but based on a storyshe told Egpyt and Blue becoming BFFs might not be in the cards:

"Egypt kissed Blue , and I don't think Jay liked it verymuch," she said. "He called my husband and he waslike, 'Watch your son.'"

Hovi is keepin' a close eye on his daughter, he must know that his shady womanizing past is coming back to haunt him at some point. Looks like Bey gave birth to your karma Mr. Carter!

The "Girl On Fire" also let us know that her hubby Swizz Beatz has her face tattooed on his arm.
"This might sound strange, but I think one of my favorite things he ever got me was a tattoo of me (face) on his arm. It's so beautiful and he mixed it with some of his favorite artists and it's so pretty"

You what they say about getting someone tattooed onyou, it's just the beginning of the end. Guess we'll have to stay tuned to see how long Swizz and Mrs. Off-Key last together.

O
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Freshdreg: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
nerfetiti: During an appearance on Wendy Williams yesterday Alicia was asked if she ever takes her son Egypt to hang out with King Beysus Christ and her Camel and their bouncing baby Blue Ivy. In her response, Alicia let loose that the two privileged tykes have indeed spent some play time together, but based on a storyshe told Egpyt and Blue becoming BFFs might not be in the cards:

O
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Freshdreg: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2013

K
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Freshdreg: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2013

A
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Freshdreg: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2013

Y
Re: Jay-z Angry Over Alicia Keys Son Kissing His Daughter by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
He can use acid to rub her mouth if he likes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Daniella Chioma Okeke’s FAKE Boobs & Buttocks EXPOSED 100% Silicon / Aremu Afolayan Flaunts His 6-Year-Old Son (photos) / BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.