Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity (45123 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Mercy Johnson's baby, Purity Osebhajimente Okojie, had her very first photoshoot today. Pretty baby. Mother and baby are expected back in Nigeria before this month end.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/new-photoshoot-pictures-of-mercy.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by YorubaOmoge: 2:51am On Feb 21, 2013
ehrrrrrm shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The man is very wicked. Dem say 50-50 gene, not 80-20 gene.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by olatomiwa(f): 3:07am On Feb 21, 2013
These pictures are not fine, her publicist is doing a very bad job releasing this kind of pictures. Na by force to be in the news?

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by joyli: 4:08am On Feb 21, 2013
olatomiwa: These pictures are not fine, her publicist is doing a very bad job releasing this kind of pictures. Na by force to be in the news?

grin grin grin I tire oo
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Akshow: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2013
Abeg make Mercy park well well siddon one place and stop shoving her pix down our throat. We don see am what difference does it make? Btw the baby names odikwa too thick

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2013
I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I promise myself never to say anything bad about any baby.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2013
olatomiwa: These pictures are not fine, her publicist is doing a very bad job releasing this kind of pictures. Na by force to be in the news?

Mercy Johnson is a big celeb in Nigeria possibly the biggest actress right now.

So Purity must be in the news. Na by force ooo grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Pimples(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2013
That baby is somehow ugly..... But as is commonly said 'Monkey no fine but in mama like am'

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Tolexander: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
wondering why the baby refused to be pretty.
Na the nose dey somehow to me just as if it was reshapen by the controversy surrounding her mums wedding to her father.
Purity baby from impurity mum. Well, a white pap comes out of a black earthen pot(inu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti n jade)
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by MadCow1: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2013
What a Hugly baby!!

Anyways, her mother was an ugly duckling in her younger days before she bloomed. I will keep her in my prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by emilyone(f): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2013
the first pic is still ok, but the second one is not it at all

btw, the baby use style gather hair sha lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Ganys: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Wetin nah, the Pikin no fine pass my neigbor Pikin, Abeg waka!!!
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by holluwai(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2013
The pikin name self na die...purity babe!
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by abiki(f): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2013
Pimples: That baby is somehow ugly..... But as is commonly said 'Monkey no fine but in mama like am'

See as your head be. You dey call another person ugly. Bush man. Na you resemble monkey pass.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by redcliff: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2013
[size=20pt]reading baby's expression "WTF?"[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2013
she so much looks like her momma

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by softandmoist(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2013
tah! shocked
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2013
Those of you saying she is ugly re u finer than the gorilla.
Cute liitle babe
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by MissyB3(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2013
Cute little darling! I love her eyes. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by fubbyy(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2013
rokiatu: I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

with your comment you are already saying something bad about the baby

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by esn1(f): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2013
Congrats Mercy and welcome to the world, Purity. May God bless ur home, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by victorazy(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2013

Nawa oo women! See wetin person wey go born 2morow dey talk, God I dey ur hand oh! Plz sister limit ur jealousy so dat better thing go come ur way too (advise).

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by ogomatty: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2013
Its very bad to say that someone's baby is ugly,U don't know what ur own will look like. Carry go Mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by spicyshot(f): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2013
D baby is okay to me sha ooo. Una neva know wetin una go born 2mao... D child is adorable...
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Olugbenger(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Pimples(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2013
abiki:

See as your head be. You dey call another person ugly. Bush man. Na you resemble monkey pass.

That is night picture and you'll agree it's not so clear
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by Igwe9(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2013
the baby is fine but why here?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by xGun: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2013
rokiatu: I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don join ulipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by abiki(f): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Pimples:

That is night picture and you'll agree it's not so clear

But it's wrong to say someone's baby is ugly now. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity by gen2briz(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2013
Since na baby you what make we see, I promise una I go post pictures for una tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton Cleaning David Adefeso's Kitchen / Davido, Simon Guobadia & Porsha Williams Hang Out Together / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.