Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive (11210 Views)

Man Jailed 5 Years For Setting Pregnant Woman Ablaze; Photo / Man Arrested For Burying Daughter Alive / Nigerian Mother Jailed In The Uk For Sending Son To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by swtcharissa(f): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
And T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ think people A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ paying a hell of cash just T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ hear d cry of a baby in their home,dat ur parents does not support ur marriage is not a reason T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ kill,instead ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ shud be geared at making ur marriage the best, so one day ur parent can b proud of u
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by crackhaus: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hahahaha...oh well, I know what the words mean individually..I just put them together for special effect, plus it sounds good..lol..

missjo: You sure you know what the psycho thing you wrote means? Lol

Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by adexsimply(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
a bullet hole through the right eye wouldn't ve been too much for her.. MURDERESS
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by kufreabasi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
She is a devilish mother, if she has been attempting to kill the innocent baby. If she had relocated to lagos, won't she Bleep? That's how they go about from church to church, shrine to shrine looking for baby while they can't even take care of the one given to them
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dnt even have any words to describe how disgusted i feel sad
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Exponental(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
israel007: 6 years only? She should be buried alive as well. Just simple principle
u don vex abiii?
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Exponental(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Siddeek: Eayaaah.... 3rd 2 comment sha. E no eazy...
are u suffering from retardness?
What makes u d 3rd??
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Asis(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Can u imagine,terrible,tnk God the baby is alive after 2 days in d grave,wow tnk u Lord..
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by chucky234(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Freecocoa, its a dangerous planet. Just be careful.
Stalking my Sweetcocoa abi
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by mymz(f): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
byne: ps3 with two pad for sale..
price:30k..
i base in lag @ coker..
if you are interested call obinna 08164416745..

choi! my nna bros will not-u disappoint-i me wink
nna nekwa ka anyi no hia na e discuss-u woman-u choro i bury di nnwa a-rive and ndi ummunnem bia hia na e discuss-u business-i grin

i hail ibo people abeg. nothing do u my brother. After all, no be you dem try bury neither was it you who stood trial
just remember that someday when your case comes up either on NL or any other forum for public discuss, some others might just be negotiating for your sister or daughters' pu--y cool
#jstsaying
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by holyvirgin: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
All this yoruba girls sef, them curse una?
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
What has yoruba got to do with it undecided
holyvirgin: All this yoruba girls sef, them curse una?
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by touchmeder: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
I hope she never ever has anything to do with that child. I think she suffers from meental issues as well...
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by sashaa(f): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Vicjustice: I wonder the terror and horror with pain of starvation that the kid passed through while in that dark grave with full consciousness. Poor little soul.
The woman deserves no mercy
exactly. Poor child!
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Exponental(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
The cheapest product in dis country is gold circle condom. With N20/N30, (depending on location) u get a pack with 4 condoms (4 rounds). Invariably, N5/N7.50k for one.......
Sex is cheap, thinking seems 2 be d problem.
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by theripper3: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
She should b tied to a stake and burnt like 17th century witches. How can one's mother b dis callous?
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
holyvirgin: All this yoruba girls sef, them curse una?
hmmmmmmmm have u put on ur e-bullet and bomb proof for this E-war u intend to start?? Me I no get enuf bullet o so I no go join dis fight.

Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by mikigen(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
i will do her mmmeeee like dis shocked
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by phineas: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
lets always be slow to judge.she's 18,delivered of an unwanted child,abandoned,alone and most likely poor with some postpartum depression.Its possible her mind broke,its called inasnity.She should get a psychiatric Hospital with rehabilitation not jail.The real issue here is psychiatric with no avenue for her to give the baby up for adoption.
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Sweetapple007(f): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
That woman deserve to be barren.she deserve to be a mother of no seed.
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Freecocoa, its a dangerous planet. Just be careful.
Is being careful even enough to guarantee anything? Well I get your point though.
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Godyke(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Did anybody notice the age of the mother in question as against the age of the baby as well? Does it mean she gave birth at sixteen? Does it mean somebody have been sleeping with her at fifteen?

This bring to question the maturity and readiness of this lady for marriage in the first place. Somebody must have put her in family way against her will.

She must not be allowed to go down alone. Any person and whosoever that is involved should also go down with her. I smell Child abuse case here too.

Another question that comes to mind is, can a person survive inside the ground where there no oxygen to breath for three days
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by opeshe2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
R2bees: k

Oga, u be big "L". Abeg try read other peoples' comment before you react, cos its gonna help you in future
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by ipswitch: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
dis one na psycho mama, is six years imprisonment enough to cure her of her insanity?
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by tempoegovin: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
She should be sentenced to life burial; an eye for an eye.
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by skales(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yoruba people and dia over wickedness
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
The father of the child should be punished for abandoning the child to her evil mother........... This is just another ritual gone sour. I Am sure the Womans(she doesn't really deserve to be called woman) true intention is rituals; either for money or power.... Its quite pathetic and disturbing!!!!!
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by sfada(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wat a bad Mother! may be the judge gave her second chance to be a gud mother.
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
obadiah777: ARE YOU STUCK ? LOL

nope, i reserved d space waiting for it to make front page...
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by missjo(f): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
I thought as much

crackhaus: Hahahaha...oh well, I know what the words mean individually..I just put them together for special effect, plus it sounds good..lol..

Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by omoodeogere(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
israel007: 6 years only? She should be buried alive as well. Just simple principle
yes oo
Re: Mother Jailed For 6-Years For Burying Child Alive by aruzuoke(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
For all your networking items and computer acceSsories just call Nonso 08035401950. We offer home and office delivery services

Taraba: Gunmen Kill Five, Injure Six / FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos / Nigerian In UK Charged With Rape of 11-year-old Girl