Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently (1759 Views)

A Thread For Graduates Of Electrical/electronics Engineering Seeking For Jobs / Graduate Electrical/ Electronics Engineer At Netsach Limited / Electronics Engineer,quality Control Manager & Printing Engineer Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently by chinnybabe(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2006
Hello all,

I am new in the forum you ca imagine how long it took me to discover this page.I know we have a lot of jb seekers out there so here's for you.

If you have a degree in electrical engineering or electronics engineering and you major in power.Also if you have relevant experience in power,kindly send your cv to akivelandassociates@yahoo.com or betterstill,if you reside in lagos,just go to number 6,Ayangboye str off Olorunlogbon str.

They are recruiting for a big company involved in telecoms.

Also, if you have anyexperience on installation of mast and you know you can do it,this might be your chance.

I lost the job cos they said i am a lady meanwhile i studied electronics & computer engr. though a fresh graduate.
So pple aste no time if you know you meet the criteria and you have the body for the job.
Cheers.
Re: Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently by onabajo(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2006
Can u be more explicit on the location of the company Ayanluyi strreet off olorunlogbon street (where, ketu,yaba,surulere or where.
Although i have sent my application through the mail address provided, hence i still need the physical address of the company.You can text to me on 08023306703.

Thanks
Re: Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently by Seun(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2006
chinnybabe, I'm sorry you were denied this job for such a reason. Thanks for coming here to share the opportunity with others. You have a big heart.

The advantage of creating your own job is that such discrimination can't happen to you when you're the boss.
Re: Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently by Rare(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2006
chinybabe , we need more people like you. Thank God for NAIRALAND.
Re: Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently by enistory(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2006
when will it close cos i want to go and tell my brother we still need more people like u are nairalands pride
Re: Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently by enistory(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2006
please can you tell me precisely d way to the place i mean how to get there and the address you can give me your phone number.

(1) (Reply)

Geology Test - Halliburton (any Tips) / Vacancies @ Mtn / Kpmg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.