Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

You Can Make Money Using Blogger And Websites - Get Help Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Make Money Using Blogger And Websites - Get Help Here! (759 Views)

Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? / You Have To See This!.how Much Traffic Top Websites Get Per Day..there Is God Oo / How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Money Using Blogger And Websites - Get Help Here! by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Blogger can be a nice place to start your blog with zero investment and move to self hosting when you gain more blogging experience.

Blogger is the most preferred blogging platform by Youngsters and newbies. Many bloggers started with the Blogger platform and eventually migrated to WordPress and their own domain.

Benefits:
1. it is Free Free Free:
2. Reliable Hosting: The blogger platform is hosted by Google with extremely low down times. You’ll rarely find your blog down or slow from server issues.
3. Almost Unhackable: As long as the email linked to your Blogger account and your login credential are protected, the risk of your Blogger Blog being hacked is extremely low.
4. Owned by Google
5. Super Easy to Use

I can help you set up and customized beautiful and good looking blog using blogger platform....
You can use blogger for google adsense business, affiliate promoting business, sales letter page, personal blog and more.

Let me know how i can help you with this.
Re: You Can Make Money Using Blogger And Websites - Get Help Here! by freestuffsonnet(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
this is just a sample of one of the blog i build using blogger platform
http://stammeringnomore..com you can see the traffics
Re: You Can Make Money Using Blogger And Websites - Get Help Here! by jenifertaler: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2013
try with blogger or weebly.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Be Using Custom Designs For You Web Design Projects / Design Surf Web Studios, A Web Design Company In Edo State, Nigeria / Alexa Rank Under 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.