Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress (2800 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by aproko247: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=540

A Lagos-based soft-sell magazine, E247 has reported that Funke Akindele's husband's mistress, Modinat Dada, has been delivered of a baby boy. The boy was given birth to in January 2013 as reported.

This is the seventh child the 'Oshodi big boy', Kehinde Almaroof, is having. The politician and estate developer reportedly met Modinat some years ago when the latter visited her sister, who rented a property belonging Almaroof in Oshodi.

It was gathered that Almaroof was conspicuously missing at the private and low key naming ceremony held for the boy at his mother’s Agege, Lagos home.

Modinat's friends and family members were said to have graced the christening of the child.

Funke Akindele married Almaroof in May 2012 in Lagos.
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Chanchit: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Father Abraham.
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
who cares.
second to comment
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
What if funke start giving birth now,the man will now have plenty children
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wonderful.. .

He's muslim so that explains the whole thing
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by greatgod2012(f): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
Now, i think, funke would have been silently, within herself, start regretting why she frustratedly married this guy, well, let her live with it, its her life, atleast, when she would be having her own children, d number of d man's children would have been going to or become 2digit numbers.
God will help them o and me too.
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by SWEETBABE202(f): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
SMH! CELEBRITIES AND THEIR FAKE MARRAIGES grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Sapphire86(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
I wonder wetin she wan born again wey go trip d man!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
No be small sometin oh. Shebi she kuku sabi wetin she dey go into, but she wan marry 'big boy' by all means. It's really a travesty that an otherwise charming celebrity like Funke ended up in this mess.

BTW, why is she still Funke Akindele? Abi Funke 'Almaroof' doesn't sound marketable enough to decent members of society?
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Y bother when she is not complaining.Mind ur business
greatgod2012: Now, i think, funke would have been silently, within herself, start regretting why she frustratedly married this guy, well, let her live with it, its her life, atleast, when she would be having her own children, d number of d man's children would have been going to or become 2digit numbers.
God will help them o and me too.
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Y bother when she is not complaining.Mind ur business

Bia, dem no dey mind business for public forum, wetin be your own sef? Abi you be Modinatu sister? Sniffinatu abi wetin ur name be?
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by slimyem: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Na wa o..
See wetin correct babe put head into just to become "Mrs something"..
Smh!!
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by tellwisdom: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2013
Congrat mrs mistress Almoroof undecided
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Chanchit: Father Abraham.
cheesy exactly my thought.na real father abraham cheesy apparently some mentally impoverished women will not desist from getting married to married men even if he has 3oo sons from different baby mamas.smh
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by cfours: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2013
Funke Akindele-Oloyede Sets the Record Straight:

“I am the woman he got married to. I was married properly. Alot of negative comments came from sadists who want to run their mouths. So because I am a Youth Ambassador or Celebrity, I can’t have my life?” she asks rhetorically.

It is my life. If I do things because people want me to, I will end up unhappy. I do what I do because I want to be happy. I would still continue to teach morals and campaign against HIV/AIDS and enlighten the youths. It doesn’t make me bad; that is even if it is, because I can tell you authoritatively that my husband is not married to anyone else.

Yes, he has beautiful children, who are not mine now and we have a cordial relationship, which dates back to even before we got married. ‘So what if he has kids? Is that a disease? That is where my heart is! I had many non-biological children even before I got married. I take them as my own children, pay their bills and help them. I have always loved children. So now that God has given me these ones, what should I do?

Will people be happier if I had married someone who didn’t have children, seem so perfect, put on my make-p and fake smile on the red carpet and start weeping when I get home?’ She queries a deadpan ton.

And about my in-laws, they are very wonderful and supportive and my parents and siblings as well.

Culled From Genevieve Magazine
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Miraclebaby1109: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2013
I'm having a feeling that these incident could contribute in funke's marriage break down, She deserve the best sha, atleast she has learned in a hard way. All the best to her
Re: BREAKING: Funke Akindele's Hubby Gets 7th Child From Mistress by Brimmie(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2013
Miraclebaby1109: I'm having a feeling that these incident could contribute in funke's marriage break down, She deserve the best sha, atleast she has learned in a hard way. All the best to her

[size=20]Na why you con start dey digg Old News?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Kunle Afolayan Fights His Brother Aremu / (naked)meet Level 200 Ghana Student At Legon USES CHARM On Client / See Actress Mercy Aigbe Looking Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.