Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party (1417 Views)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old Son's Birthday Party / Mother Arrested After Hiring Strippers For Her 16-year-old Son' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by free2ryhme: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-a1a2ddvlQr0/USY7Cwh3cYI/AAAAAAABeXI/SsYAEdN8CjE/s1600/8997995_448x252.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nswMZ_e3gXw/USY7XuGTc4I/AAAAAAABeXw/P-zqie0mLVQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

For hiring strippers for her son's 16th birthday, a New York mum has been arrested and faces up to one year in prison if convicted.

33 year old Judy Viger hired two strippers (seen above with her son) to perform at her son's birthday, where there were plenty under age children. The mother of one of the party goers who found it inappropriate reported Judy to the police who arrested and charged her with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child. They said she endangered not only the welfare of her own child, but the welfare of the 14 and 15 year old children that were at the party. She will appear in court March 7th.

http://lindaikeji..dk/2013/02/mom-arrested-for-hiring-strippers-for.html
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by ikamefa(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
woop! woop! grin grin grin grin

see punny in a young-bloods face, am sure dat bwoy is in heaven grin grin

that mum must have a screw loose upstairs somewhere, she dey madt?

if you must do such rubbish to your son do it in privacy of your home, only to your son and not invite other peeps children.

chai!
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by baby124: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
She was a kid when she had this kid. She has not grown mentally past her 16yr old self. What else is to be expected when children have children
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by EfemenaXY: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
A 33 year old mum with a 16 year old son.

So she was pregnant at 16 and had him at 17. That alone, says a lot about her morality jare.

The world today is extremely sexualized. So there was no need for her to initiate her son into it at such a tender age.

I do hope she gets convicted and serves proper time for it.
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why is she so desperate to instill her loose morals into her son? How nasty!!
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by greatgod2012(f): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
ileobatojo: Why is she so desperate to instill her loose morals into her son? How nasty!!

lol.....its because she thought her son is too slow, compared to her, hence, her approach towards "opening d boy's eyes"
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
greatgod2012:

lol.....its because she thought her son is too slow, compared to her, hence, her approach towards "opening d boy's eyes"

See wahala o! Is it by force for the poor boy to be as trashy as her? Opening his eyes indeed. Yeye woman!Anyway she will soon reap the reward, being a grandmother at 34!
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Surprisingly if you visit foreign sites you are likely to find many people supporting the mother's actions and showing outrage over her arrest.
Those people and their funny ways of life.
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by greatgod2012(f): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
fellis: Surprisingly if you visit foreign sites you are likely to find many people supporting the mother's actions and showing outrage over her arrest.
Those people and their funny ways of life.

very funny way of life indeed, this is another example of their funny way of life https://www.nairaland.com/1204445/kid-calls-police-avoid-bedtime
Re: Mom Arrested For Hiring Strippers For 16yr Old's Son's Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

very funny way of life indeed, this is another example of their funny way of life https://www.nairaland.com/1204445/kid-calls-police-avoid-bedtime

Their kids really lack respect.
Can you imagine a child threatening his mum that he will call the police unless he is allowed to have his way?
Na wa. Sometimes I wonder if corporal punishment should actually be abolished.

(1) (Reply)

Where Really Have I Gone Wrong / Many Married Couples Have Sex By Appointment –study / My 'friend' Sold My Property, Refuses To Pay Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.