Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bin Gbagbo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Gbagbo (618 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bin Gbagbo by bingbagbo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
A nigerian father living in america always had issues with the American police, as his 8 year old son, kevin would always report him anytime his dad beat him.
one day, the dad flew kevin to nigeria for the first time and just when they got to the airport, the dad slapped kevin. kevin spotted a 9ja policeman and reported his father. to kevin's utter shock, the police gave him several knocks on his head alongside chants of " u be badbelle child, u wan mek i arrest ur papa, bad child." kevin fainted
;DA nigerian father living in america always had issues with the American police, as his 8 year old son, kevin would always report him anytime his dad beat him.
one day, the dad flew kevin to nigeria for the first time and just when they got to the airport, the dad slapped kevin. kevin spotted a 9ja policeman and reported his father. to kevin's utter shock, the police gave him several knocks on his head alongside chants of " u be badbelle child, u wan mek i arrest ur papa, bad child." kevin fainted
Re: Bin Gbagbo by ebamma(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2013
im first to comment abi?

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My 'UNSIGNED'!!! (MUST READ) / Pls Help / Our Many Sub-conscious Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.