Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. (661 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Price Of Samsung Galaxy Tab2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by acidtalk: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is just what happens when an illiterate man buys a wrist watch without knowing how to read the time.

He feels every man looking at their wrist is oppressing him and so goes to buy a piece on his wrist too and yet still ask other people for time.
Re: Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Į̸̸̨ anticipated such insults, am not vexed at it. Pls, reasonable pips should pls help me out. Į̸̸̨ bought the fone mainly cus of its broad screen 4 browsin. Pls, į̸̸̨ would be greatfull if į̸̸̨ get good sugestions.
Re: Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by Pstsmith(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
acidtalk: This is just what happens when an illiterate man buys a wrist watch without knowing how to read the time.

He feels every man looking at their wrist is oppressing him and so goes to buy a piece on his wrist too and yet still ask other people for time.
lol. You bad mouth o. No blame am na. grin
Re: Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by Pstsmith(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
hansobuks: Pls, į̸̸̨ bought a samsung galaxy tab 2 and am totally lost at the kind of apps nd games to download nd make my tab fun to be with. Pls house, i need you help nd suggestions on the kinda apps nd game to download on my android fone. Tank you.
i totally understand. Just enter here . See what you can get
Re: Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by walcolm(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2013
hansobuks: Į̸̸̨ anticipated such insults, am not vexed at it. Pls, reasonable pips should pls help me out. Į̸̸̨ bought the fone mainly cus of its broad screen 4 browsin. Pls, į̸̸̨ would be greatfull if į̸̸̨ get good sugestions.

Wow..dude...are you serious right now? shocked THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 is NOT A PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you can put a sim card in it and receive calls on that number but you'll look like an idi0t if you put a 10" tablet to your ear when a call comes in.

I hope you didn't buy a stolen or second hand tablet. if you bought it new, pls read the manual and understand how to use the basic functions on it first.

Nobody should be this tech crippled angry DAAAMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!
Re: Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by Ositainklord(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2013
walcolm:

Wow..dude...are you serious right now? shocked THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 is NOT A PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you can put a sim card in it and receive calls on that number but you'll look like an idi0t if you put a 10" tablet to your ear when a call comes in.

I hope you didn't buy a stolen or second hand tablet. if you bought it new, pls read the manual and understand how to use the basic functions on it first.

Nobody should be this tech crippled angry DAAAMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!
guy!!! Easy nah! Hes new at these sorts of things! U shouldnt insult him like this! @hansobuks just go to ur playstore app for HD games and apps. U can use ur gt bank master card (or any master card) to buy apps as well. To avoid insults from these techie wannabes, just google any problem u have wiv ur tab. Thats how they all learnt--
Re: Pls, Help With My Samsung Galaxy Tab2. by dudubody: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
bros ur first step on tablet is security, go to google playstore and download a free security app such as Norton etc, the u can go back to playstore and download whatever u want.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Anounces BBM For Andriod And Ios / Palm Treo Cant Register Wit Windows And Cant Download Whatsapp / Blackberry Q10 Cited To Be A Commercial Failure By Retailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.