Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian (12014 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by eric1960: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2013

Congrats to the couple.

Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa now have respective additions to their resumes: mom and dad.

The model and rapper welcomed a baby boy on Thursday, but gave everyone a heads up that the child was on its way when Wiz shared an adorable Instagram photo of himself.

"Daddy time," the caption read accompanying a shot of Wiz in hospital scrubs and a mask (below).

A formal announcement revealing the baby's name followed on Twitter.

Happy Birthday Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz!!! Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world

— Wiz Khalifa (@wizkhalifa) February 21, 2013

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/wiz-khalifa-amber-rose-welcome-son-sebastain-011916709.html

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/wiz-khalifa-and-amber-rose-welcome-baby.html

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by ogusbaba1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Aww!! Congratulation To Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose As They Welcome New Baby Boy Sebastian
Aww!! Congratulation To Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose As They Welcome New Baby- Boy Sebastian
Few Minutes ago the American Rapper Wiz Khalifa Posted on his twitter welcoming a new born Baby who the Rapper already named "Sebastian" cheesy from his wife Ambrose, Backing up with congratulations wishes from his Fans And Friends.
Congratulations Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose. Welcome to the world "Sebastian".
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/02/aww-congratulation-to-wiz-khalifa-and.html

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Marijuana: Your Igboness, tell me this is not happening

Me: What could it be?

Marijuana: Wiz Khalifa just delivered a baby boy

Me: What shocked shocked shocked Now you are going extinct for sure

Marijuana: Don't worry, I am suing the hospital that allowed the safe delivery

#Team save our igbo#

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Johnnoah1st: .

We go ban you o grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by huninaija(f): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hope the baby inherits the mother's looks...
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by seuncyber(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
HOPE THE BOY WILL NOT END UP SMOKIING LIKE U
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Johnnoah1st: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7:

We go ban you o grin grin grin
who born u? don tell me say naa ur mama oo.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by luvbeloved(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oh! The weed lord is now a dad! How nice?!!

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Omo dat shoe wey khalifa wear na die! The aboki wey polish that shoe try wella. dude should try and add weight abeg. He is too skinny for my liking. anyway, Congrats to him and his wife.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
huni_naija: Hope the baby inherits the mother looks...

Well, and not the father's passion if not.....

You know the rest...
grin grin grin grin

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by colombiana: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
It sims smoking weed gets guys really pretty ladies ooooo hmmmmn #walkin to idi araba to get me a joint#

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by CeCeBillz(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sebastian? :d sounds too old for a new baby! Igbo youngest! Lol
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by ebamma(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7: Marijuana: Your Igboness, tell me this is not happening

#Team save our igbo#
na by force to be comedian?

10 Likes

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Johnnoah1st: who born u? don tell me say naa ur mama oo.

Numerous banning made me know better than reserve space because it will sure earn you an hour banning

seuncyber: HOPE THE BOY WILL NOT END UP SMOKIING LIKE U

And I tell you watch out!!!
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Johnnoah1st: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
ebamma: na by force to be comedian?
. hahahahahahaha u don kill ham finish.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
ebamma: na by force to be comedian?

No... That's why I'm not impressed by your comments, please try harder to rubbish me grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cross-breed of a Crackhead and a h.oe??.......Owk.....
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by mosho2good: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
On his 1st birthday d baby is going to hav a dragon tatoo on his back as a present by his father

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Johnnoah1st: I am one crazy fellow that needs banning

Can you comment without reserving space, your nyash is going down for sure

No worry, I don modify your post
grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by joshuaidibia(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
WELCOME 2 PLANET EARTH BABY GRL! #u gt luk ur papa gt money#
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FXKing2012(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
But we all know how their union is going to end.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
As if my spirit was in line with theirs, I actually wet as far as searching and reading on them over night for just no reason.

Congrats
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by fuckluv(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Congratulations on ur wedding day!! Oh sorry, congratulations on ur new delievery!
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by BankuTilapia: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2013

#Team save our igbo#
Oh dear ders always one, wot a boring partner u will be.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nor b dat skinny rapper wey dry like me be wiz khalifa xo?
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Johnnoah1st: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7:

Can you comment without reserving space, your nyash is going down for sure

No worry, I don modify your post
grin grin grin
u dey craze o how dare u hack my account? or don't u knw dats wat dey called impassination? i we soon sue u and seun to court.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Asis(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
luvbeloved: Oh! The weed lord is now a dad! How nice?!!
lolz
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FXKing2012(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
fuckluv: Congratulations on ur wedding day!! Oh sorry, congratulations on ur new delievery!
The guy go pay spousal and child support die.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by CeCeBillz(f): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why am I finding it hard to laugh?

#Team save our igbo#
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Johnnoah1st: u dey craze o how dare u hack my account

Who hacked your account

This guy must be high on some weed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Completely Unclad, Threatens to Shoot Her Fans With a Gun (PICS / Popular Yoruba Movies Actor,ishola Durojaiye(Alaasari) is dead / Basketmouth, Bovi, Helen Paul Storm Ibadan For Glo Laffta Fest 2nd Edition- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.