Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. (3941 Views)

Best Place To Invest 1million Naira / 1million Naira Business For My Wife / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by 1stblessed: 2:47am On Feb 22, 2013
If you have a very good business idea, am ready to invest my 1 million naira. Already yielding business will be highly considered. Send mail to johnson19100@yahoo.com. Only serious proposals please. Thanks.
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by impress2012: 3:24am On Feb 22, 2013
i just emailed you my suggestion. Get back to me if you are interested.
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by nacsol: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2013
@poster, do u like to invest in sport betting business? it is a business in vogue now in nigeria among the sport lovers. if your answer is YES, I will open 4 shops for you as a Sub-Agent with your mentioned amount. Then your return flows. I dont come online often, so you can call me on 08098323038

1 Like

Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by 1stblessed: 6:09am On Feb 22, 2013
nacsol: @poster, do u like to invest in sport betting business? it is a business in vogue now in nigeria among the sport lovers. if your answer is YES, I will open 4 shops for you as a Sub-Agent with your mentioned amount. Then your return flows. I dont come online often, so you can call me on 08098323038

Am sorry, I don't like betting. All I need is "genuine profit oriented business".
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by plainmirror(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2013
@ poster Ʊ can keep #400,000 to urself and undertake d venture of investing about #600,000 in our poultry biz.its quite lucrative and we ♍aKƸ̵ weekly supply worth thousands of #.if Ʊ r intrstd in dis lyn of biz,contact me via 08162073394.
PS: its an already established biz.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by folorunshoo: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello am into oil & gas, u can invest #500,000 and make up to #50,000 monthly i ve 3locations if interested u can call me on 08156282756

2 Likes

Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by BoldCL(m): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2013
Importation of blackberry phones, iphones, android phone and all kind of smart phones.

Risk free business
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by Ydeejay: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
@plainmiro, where are you located and how can some invest in the poultry biz.
What and do i benefit. Do you go into documentation of agreement. Anyway, you can email me all about the stuff yd_alabi@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by Ydeejay: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
@folorunso, i am intrested and i want to know all the modalities of the agreement. Please email me what i have do and what are my benefits.
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by folorunshoo: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2013
@Ydeejay,
Just call me so we can talk one on one.
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by OmerianConsult: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Our client who does unique and international quality building finishing with Spanish materials needs an investor to be able to execute its present projects. Nairaland-search Aglomar to know about the firm. Also visit www.aglomar.com to know about the products maker. Select the UK flag on the upper right hand corner to change to English language. Convince your self that it's real then call us for further proofs.
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by bolayei: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
1stblessed: If you have a very good business idea, am ready to invest my 1 million naira. Already yielding business will be highly considered. Send mail to johnson19100@yahoo.com. Only serious proposals please. Thanks.

Are you based in Nigeria? If yes then great,i am based in the uk we can go into partnership,they are alot of things one can go into in nigeria via uk with the right network.Please this is not a get rich scheme but you make good money in a short period.I am not selling an idea.I will send my number to your email and we can take it from there.

N:B This business will create job opportunities for the unemployed. With each employee going home with atleast 100k O.T.E monthly.
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by akoako: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2013
I do not know how to start a question on this forum. But you can help me if you know the answer or direct me appropriately. I want to start commercial transportation in lagos. I live overseas and considering using FORD E350 15-seater vans for this business. My question - is this van good for local transportation in lagos metropolis because it seems the windows dont open all out / or slide completely for ventilation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2013
you can contact us for quick returns on investment

visit our website for more detail or call to sign partnership agreement together

http://www.brightsolarpower.com.ng
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by mrwilson(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=1stblessed post=14435545]If you have a very good business idea, am ready to invest my 1 million naira. Already yielding business will be highly considered. Send mail to johnson19100@yahoo.com. Only serious proposals please. Thanks.

good day brother. If you still want to invest. I'll advise you invest in a new oil company with the said 1million and get 5% of your investment weekly . U can call me right now for enquirey 08135299348. Offer wont last
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by mrwilson(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
1stblessed:
If you have a very good business idea, am ready to invest my 1 million naira. Already yielding business will be highly considered. Send mail to johnson19100@yahoo.com. Only serious proposals please. Thanks.

good day brother. If you still want to invest. I'll advise you invest in a new oil company with the said 1million and get 5% of your investment weekly . U can call me right now for enquirey 08135299348. Offer wont last
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by fixed123: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
@poster email me .....with your 1mil i have a biz that will yield 70k weekly on your 1mil... Risk free..
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by Akdams(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is a profitable business without you even investing the N1m.
Think GLC.

https://www.nairaland.com/2204949/need-investment-capital-transformation-change
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by wilsonl: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
@ Poster... check out this....

https://www.nairaland.com/2238913/top-19-lucrative-business-start

I hope it will help you.
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by mrwilson(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2015
Investing in something visible
and realistic is an advisable idea or business to grab.
I am the Director of Operations in EMMYS OIL AND MARINE SERVICE.
The mentioned company is a fresh oil company that can yield you 30% interest monthly. But before you invest, you can involve your lawyer to come sign an agreement with our lawyer which will be notarize in the court of law. After MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) has been
signed and notarize, we will all be
together as we proceed into action. If
interested, call 08135299348 or send mail to resurgentcrude@gmail for details.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by dahood11: 12:25pm On May 18, 2015
U will make a lot of profit if u start human hair business. It's does not require much stress like most trading biz. Having a shop is not also important, u can sell online ( bbm or whatsapp will really help). All u need is the right audience (ladies). Contact me on bbm (2af9e0e2) or call 08169177966 if u are interested
Re: I Need Very Profitable Business To Invest 1million Naira. by Dinaglory: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Start importation business

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra / Windsor plastic Injection Moulding Machine For Sale. / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With The Sum Of N500,000.00?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.