Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

How Much Did You Get - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Did You Get (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Get by autumnflower(f): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2013
Hi everybody!
I am about to go for service and plan to go study immediatly after, that's my Msc.
Anyways, I have a friend that just recently wrote the GRE test and she confessed that it was very difficult. Now I was very confident I will do well but now she's got me scared.

So I would like to know those that took the test, how many times did you and what was your score.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Get by outrage: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: How Much Did You Get by autumnflower(f): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Kk.. Thanks.
Thoes that wrote LSAT, TOEFL, GMAT are also welcome to contribute. Please, if you state the score can you also state the exam and how many times you wrote.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Traits / Nnpc Recruitment 2013, Online Apply At Www.recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Towards A Better Engineering Graduate(letter To N.S.E)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.