Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

To Build A House Or To Buy One Which Is Better - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Build A House Or To Buy One Which Is Better (1063 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Do U Need A House Or Landed Property In Edo State? / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Build A House Or To Buy One Which Is Better by thirdeye(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2008
I wanted to encourage people to build rather than buying outrightly. Unfortunately I have more against building to buying.

Read this

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2008/03/to-build-house-or-to-buy-one-which-is.html#links
Re: To Build A House Or To Buy One Which Is Better by landhouse: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
I have good investment opportunities to buy land and build houses in Port-Harcourt, Nigerian. I also have reliable, honest and cost-effective team of Surveyors and building contractors to handle the project from start to finish for you saving you all the hastle & bustle. Call me on 07785346790 (London) if you are keen on investment opportunities and have available fund to investment.
Re: To Build A House Or To Buy One Which Is Better by ololade34(f): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2008
I quite agree with you thirdeye, the number of the disadvantages is quite higher than the advantages, but when these disadvantages are weighed against the savings one would make, this still makes building quite an attractive option compared to buying. One of the most important thing to do before building a house is to get equipped with enough knowledge on the things that could possibly go wrong and then try and reduce or eliminate those risks, it requires a lot of planning

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain National Housing Fund Loan / Now Selling:logic Palms Estate(abijo-ajah) / Cheap C Of O Land At Kuje Area Council On A Tarred And Serviced Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.