Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,014 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sunday School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday School (753 Views)

Interview With The Devil (romanceland Sunday School) / Akpors And Sunday School Teacher / Meet My Sunday School Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday School by SamMilla1(m): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2008
Little Miss MAVIS was asked by her mother what she had learned in Sunday School.
"Well, mom, our teacher told us how God sent Moses behind enemy lines on a rescue mission to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. When he got to the Red Sea he had his engineers build a bridge and all the people walked across safely. Then he used his walkie-talkie to radio headquarters for reinforcements. They sent bombers to blow up the bridge and saved the Israelites."
"Now, mavis, is that really what your teacher taught you?" her mother asked.
"Well, no, mom, but if I told it the way the teacher did, you would never believe it."
Re: Sunday School by SamMilla1(m): 1:02am On Mar 17, 2008
At the Sunday School, the new teacher, finished the day's lesson.
It was now time for the usual question period.
"Teacher," announced little Johnny, "there's somethin' I can't figure out."
"What's that Johny?" asked the teacher.
"Well accordin' to the Bible, the Children of Israel crossed the Red Sea, right?"
"Right."
"And the Children of Israel beat up the Philistines, right?"
"Er--right."
"And the Children of Israel built the Temple, right?"
"Again you're right."
"And the Children of Israel fought the Egyptians, and the Children of Israel fought the Romans, and the Children of Israel was always doing something important, right?"
"All that is right, too," agreed the teacher. "So what's your question?"
"What I wanna know is this," demanded Johnny. "WSince the Children of Isreal did everything,what was all the grown-ups doing"

1 Like

Re: Sunday School by TOYOSI20(f): 5:53am On Mar 17, 2008
Both nice cool

(1) (Reply)

The Cowboy / The Man Chris Okotie. / Stupidity Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.