Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Top 10 Battlers Of The Month - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Top 10 Battlers Of The Month (701 Views)

Drop Ur Verses To Be Best Rapper Of The Month[1st April-29th April] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by Tztyphoon(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2013
*Pics Mic*

First of All (go down low)

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

With Respect Of the above subject matter, i here by present to u, NL top10 of the mnth

This glads have prove dia worth, in T.T.C championship, nd even in single ba2ls

Reports frm our source, have proven dat this Ninjas, r deadly wit the nines, i mean, they r ready wit the crimes

No lng tin!! Ladies and gentlemen, are present u to d list...

*crowds Shouting*

1. DEADSCROLLS-- This Ninja has proven it... He topped d list b4, nd he's stil topin d list again... Take a look at T.T.C and u'l knw wah am sayin, i mean his deadly wit al critz, and always ready to kill,

2... SLEAKID, honestly i'd he say dis guy is d king here... He runs dis arena... His lyk lionel messi, he neva looses form, Swift wit Nines, Gud in all Criteria, Thumbs up

*in a gentle voice , swipers into hs ear 'Bleep YOU'

3--- KHIMWHYTE... Aha!! Queen NL, Honestly i cnt 4get dx her lyn ' i dy vex-die, so i'l b quick to flex-nine' mehn... Report states dat 'she's a slow killer, she hardly comments, xcepts in ba2l' shes damn gud... I mean she's Too Gud

4... INCREDA .ok i cal dis one 'KRATOS' (god of war).. He loves to fight, and gud also,

5-- KILLAVERSE, yeah his style is wat ah cal 'FB ON NL' his endrhymes, meta4, he has shwn in a couple of matches...

6-- KASTIEL KILLZ.. ok jst read his last name ,and u'l knw d koko... T.T.C winna , Gud in Ba2ls, Punchline Mafia

7-- MURPHY.... Lol!! Slayer of sleakid...

8-- MISTASWAG

9-- META4ELEMEN... Mehn, as d names imply 'meta4 is his Element' hx gud,.. Winna of T.T.C wit Kastiel

10--- OJAOWO

well!!! Well!!
Ladies nd Gentleme, we've cum 2 d end of d shw...
Anoda editon wil b held nxt mnth... To b in dx list, all u av 2 do, is PICK A NINE, and SPLIT A SPINE, simple, as dat....

C yah, nxt Mnth

|Its ur boi|

MULTI RHYMES TYPHOON
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by murphysmallz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
See typhoon! I guess mistaswag deserves to b in that slot! Cuz he just slayed murphy
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by Rapmaestro(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Do d list of wackest and let's see wether i'll make dat one too..
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by Tztyphoon(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
lol, murphy, shey malaga dy win barca, who beta pas?

Maestro lol, nby is wack
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
How come my name is not there?
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by Tztyphoon(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2013
Mynd_44: How come my name is not there?

lol, oga, u hardly ba2l na, and beside, dis one na monthly,... If it was NL ALLTIME BEST, u name go fal
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by crizzy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
Help me beg sleak o
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by iammozeez(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2013
meta4element winner of ttc wit kas . . . where. . smh.
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by ILLSHITNiqquh(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
murphysmallz: See typhoon! I guess mistaswag deserves to b in that slot! Cuz he just slayed murphy

word

atlist d quy supose dey top 5! check his brawlz aqainst ojoawo, murphysmallz and rap maestro una qo see wetin i dey talk! SMH

*vexinq mood*
Re: Top 10 Battlers Of The Month by ILLSHITNiqquh(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tztyphoon: lol, murphy, shey malaga dy win barca, who beta pas?

smh, quy uno curent atall

(1) (Reply)

A Little End Of D Year Smack! / Shoot Your Musical Videos Free Of Charge + Promotion / The Ultimate Rap Battle (TURB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.