Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// (702 Views)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Rapacme vs Kineticist

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 5 bars(50 words per bar)

- Deadline is 8pm, November 19
November 2016.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by Kineticist(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
I'm Efe Ajagba ,in 23 seconds this unprepared clown is about to get knocked out/
planning an anarchy with the buried secrets i dug out/
dissolved his royal cabinet then 'i depose' him like stored fats/
......then go for him physically with machete,leave his body 'ripped' without him been involved in an abs workout/

Young cats are excited when they see me cos i'm peerless/
but you like Rihanna's titities..they've already seen all of you so when they see you,they care less/
homie,with the gun i'm reckless/
emptied the whole contents of my Ruger XGI in his dearest/
......then aimed at him,fired carelessly and he 'squats' severally,they prolly gon be some 'cal loss like Boca Juniors when they newly signed Tevez/

I'm a psychopathic warlock/
so many niggas that i have killed were unaccounted for cos they were surplus/
and the shi.it was easy,night watchmen couldn't stop us/
so i stomped his yard,remove him from the 'pack' with less force/
.....and hang him on a 'nail' and watch as his life slowly 'ticks' away like wall clocks/

I'm the complete package who never failed in his first try/
the tourney is mine for the taking.....you were only asked to come try/
you overstressed your multis and never were your puns fly/
wasted my time with the diversified bars i had to compile/
....cos his pen game is like the wardrobe of a nun...only one style/

cc JigsawKILLAH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
modified
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by RapAcme(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
freestyle diss @kine in the name of not pulling no show

.leggo

Lord knows this Baba nla will never turn up even if wizkid blaze with dremo/
For that I'll have the LAME DUDE CHICKS BLOWN /his ass must-be-spiked.... Next I punch-his-eyes/so bad till he's not getting the picture like Airtel FACEBOOK ZERO!! /

Can I ask a question??..
Ok

giyazz is d0pe, kr0ne is d0pe,,, so please
How is this KINE NIGGAH D0PE TOO?/ he brings-dope-scripts?.. No!!!!! I read his verse and I was like.

.hmm, vic-0-is-real!!!!! cry/infact! My aboki men told me kine is "wacker" than my FIVE FINGERS OPEN!!! /

The street be saying acme pls SLAY THAT KINE/girls be saying I HATE THAT GUY/u see? Every body hate the fvckn-bros/and for following a Fulani girl I'll so flog-his-butts/then take basukas to his office to have him fired from-his-job!!!/...next I burst his chest and get "kine heart"..like an average igbo man tryna SAY AM KIND/!!!!

Don't stop me when I'm SLAMMING THE WACK CLOWN /his wack bars gat me LAUGHING IN BAD SOUND /as in wack sets up,, wack wordplays... Infact his IQ "is too low" than a U.S FAMILY BACK GROUND!!!!.... /(histulo)

TECHS RISE WITH FORCE /WHEN KINE PULLS STUNTS /LEADS SPIKES HIS BUTTS /visit is home raise-his-roof /slay-his-boo/nxt...kine "fam-are-siezed" like he PRESCRIBING DRUGS!! /
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
open for votes

mikuz
darkrebel101
iceskidd
teddybiyasi
elymaxiimus
testerfuze
Gottoboy
emaprince
dj5naira
warribloood
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by Hydrog3n(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2016
One was battling, while one was rapping
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by warribloood: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Damn you too are dope but this got me shaking.. the way it was simply put

am the complete package who never failed in his first try/
the tourney is mine for the taking.....you were only asked to come try

KINETIcist your flows are dope i must say.. but lacks punchline.. dude your good but ti's is battle rap..

Mvgt RAPACEME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by MrKang: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Hydrog3n:
One was battling, while one was rapping
coward,why aren't you banned yet undecided
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by Iceskidd(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2016
mvgt- rapacme even with all his reaches
i expected a lot f nameflips from kineticist but got none
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by Testerfuze(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rapacme treated this like a real battle and came in with heavier punches but kineticist flow better, his rhymes and flow coherence really impressed me as there is chemistry between his verse. Acme got the better punch and is the better battle rapper but kineticist is the better rapper and i'll rather give an award to the overall best than a departmental best. Therefore

MVGT: kineticist.

3 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by Hydrog3n(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrKang:
coward,why aren't you banned yet undecided
In order not to derail this thread check your mentions
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by gottoboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rapacme got my votes, not that I fvuck with his style.

Kine you good bro, all you need is to read old battles online, and try your best to watch stage battles, you'll get there very soon.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
more votes here please

mikuz
darkrebel101
sinizia
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mvgt: Kineticist
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by sinizia: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
MVGT: Kineticist

Rapacme had better Punchlines but Kineticist flows was like reading a novel of puns and meths. His delivery is too yummy.

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
MVGT: Kineticist
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016: Rapacme Vs Kineticist ***|/// by JigsawKillah(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
battle closed!

Kineticist Proceeds!!

(1) (Reply)

Mode Vs Ruggedy / Lets Beef / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.