Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? (4305 Views)

Watch And Download Video:seyi LAW At AY LIVE 2016 - Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage / Hilarious! Jega's Election Result (stage Play At AY Live) Must Watch! / Download Video : Elenu - Nigeria Police VS British Police (AY Live N London 2013 (2) (3) (4)

Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by cliveland: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2008
Hey guys'

Please can someone tell what AY thought he was doing yesterday evening at the AY Live Show 2.

I have come to realise why most Naija artist fail even before beginning.

Imagine a show billed to commence at 5.00pm ONLY commenced at about 6.47pm and after some funny displays we the audience were hurriedly entertained, most of the artist billed and advertised as acts for the day never showed up for the show, save for P-Square.

To rub salt on an already insulted ego, Ay a boy who just started life displayed his ignorance of life long slogan the customer is KING by ASKING us the audience to leave the venue at about 9.17pm that the "show" is over no courtesy, in his words; "we have 2 exit doors one on the left and the other on the right choose 1.

Please, please, please some1 tell the next time around he, his wife, baby girl n family would entertain and also watch their shows live"
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by anifel20(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2008
well, just blame the guy a little, maybe he experienced his worst moment organising the show. Don't worry, AY 3 will be better, lol, it is too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by Scopium: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Sue him or better yet shoot him smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry[/size]
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by clemcykul(f): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ scopium de latter i will gladly and joyfully do
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ituen(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
cos it looks easy, abi
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ayusman16(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2008
Something need to be done. They cant just continue milking the audience with sub-standard shows.

@Poster

Take d guy to court or better still report the guy to EFCC grin
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by tradsigner(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2008
Well maybe AY thinks he has arrived and as such can put up such a show, i am very surprised, i thought he was an organized person. Well i wonder when it will be out on CD so we can buy, cos the Vol 3 or Part 3 or Edition 3 of AY live 1 is not out yet
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by adeolam: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2008
Hello Clivland,

i really do understand how you feel. i was also at the same event and rather than get upset i became proud of AY. dont get me wrong logistics were not really in place because of The Special Service that was organized by House on the Rock at the same venue which hosted Don Moen.

my point is i have been to so many comedy shows with all the sponsors put togeher and their event is not as packaged as AY LIVE. His TV Show is one of the best in the country at the moment. did you see the crowd out their begging to buy tickets to see him? Alibaba came out to address them and they all agreed to wait for a second show. i am proud of him because all that happened for the first time in the history of comedy. the other artists came in when we were leaving after the first show. they performed at the second show and my friends had fun. please pardon the very young and humble responsible gentleman. i just liked the way he kept giving everything to God. on behalf of AY no vex. lets advice him to get a bigger venue. the boy is GOOD
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by kronkykay(m): 4:00am On Mar 24, 2008
@adeolam

here speaketh a man who gets some proceeds from the tiny pocket of a risen comedian. . . . .

call a spade a spoon hehehehehe grin grin grin

i think i'll prefer to have him shot in the knee cap. . . . end the saga and the pains of his over ripped customers. . . . .
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ayusman16(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2008
So after Ay had smiled to the bank one Ishikun is here coming to apologise. If the guy is truly a gentlemen; let him refund atleast half of the money!
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by delib: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2008
and the money should be paid into my acc.
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by adeolam: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2008
i wish my interest was money. lets encourage the young daddy. just forgive and forget. AY ROCKS.
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by delib: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2008
i wish he had paid the money into my acc
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by naijastyle: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2008
ole
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by delib: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2008
barawo
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by naijastyle: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2008
onyeoshi
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by delib: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2008
shina ranbo
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by naijastyle: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2008
Lawrence Anini
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ThugLife1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2008
hMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by adeolam: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2008
WELL I EXPECT RAGE FROM ANY OF YOU GUYS BUT I WANT US TO BE REALISTIC THE GUY PUT UP A GOOD SHOW BUT FOR THE MASS TURN OUT WE WOULD HAVE HAD LITTLE OR NO COMMENTS TO MAKE THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT OUR SOCIETY IS DEVELOPING WITH THE TRENDS OF ENTERTAINMENT AND HIS BRAND IS A GREAT ONE,IF HE DIDN'T PUT UP A 2ND SHOW THEN I'LL AGREE TO THE NAMES SOME YOU U CALL HIM,THAT HE DID A 2ND PERFORMANCE IS A GREAT SIGN OF RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION FOR HIS FANS MIND YOU IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED ANY WHERE IN THE COUNTRY(2 IN cool1SHOW).I TRUST HE'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ayusman16(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2008
Ofcourse he'll do better after making fast cool cash from unsuspecting audience grin
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by folly69(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2008
@ least de guy dey try anus go do something make we see now?
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ayusman16(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2008
I shouldnt announce myself Mr. Folly. U definately dey enjoy wetin i dey produce only that u don't know!!!
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by clemcykul(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2008
folyy happpy easther grin

on easther day i hia say u run comot 4 house so dat u no go giv pple food na true?

*just an innocent qtion*
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by folly69(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2008
off i know wat u produce when ur a5s claps from de air u let out thru ur anus
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ayusman16(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2008
Is that what u enjoy? But still not it! Keep guessing man cool
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by folly69(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
@clemcy na lie oooo infact i was feeding de needy.

@anus go clean up
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by ayusman16(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2008
folly69:

@clemcy na lie oooo infact i was feeding de needy.

@anus go clean up

What kinda feeding were u doing? Was it breast feeding, spoon feeding or dick feeding? U need to let us know cos pple like u aint trust worthy wink
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by naijastyle: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
He was breastfeeding his dog grin
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by clemcykul(f): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2008
and ure de dog
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by naijastyle: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2008
so says my dogmother.
Re: Ay Live 2: Show Or Shame: Perhaps Fraud? by cliveland: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2008
adeolam,

thats the problem with us, pple no offence intended to u, but a gig is a gig, d bargain was 3k, i paid what i got was not half my fee, if he did a second show thats not my bit, he should taken all of these into contemplation when arrranging for the show, all the pple dat watched the 1st show as u said there was a second left dejected till i have not heard an apology on air ot "US" his teeming fans, i really dont watch naija shows cos of things like this or miscrants disturbance after d show my crew made me go n i did, c what i got back , saddness cos i felt riped off.

Wizkid Uploads Caro's Pic On Instagram..... / Solve This Puzzle!! / My Beauty Secret: “No Man Has Seen My Unclothedness” – Zahra Buhari