Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. (626 Views)

A Neat And Decent Mini In Lagos N100k / Lubricant Plant Factory For Sale In Lagos, Ogun And Osun / A Functioning Pure And Table Water Factory For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by cityhood: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
all is well maintained clean as it is at the pics just a token come for an inspection and comfamation of these lovely factory
As they say seeing is believing
For those of you who have taste and that has being looking for someting like thses be yea anytin you can easyly transform the lovely factory into anytin you wish to o with it.
It good and presentable for useage
People at overseas come for an inspections or you send any of your friend,relatives,families to come check it out
Drop urmails or you call me incase you are not seeing the oploaded pictures of these lovely property.
As customer satisfactions is our major concern
You are all wecome.

Re: NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by mrboy: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
what type of factory is this? we are looking for an old or abadon Ground nut factory to buy incase
Re: NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by cityhood: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
dis fatry is been used for chemicalproceses the owna is a famacist these factory is very neat and clean to the core ot as bq clin environmnt i can tk u there for an inspection pric is negotiable as owna is my old man very clos to me fatry is at ikorodu most safiest part of lagos state of nigeria noise free gud environment for the fatry call me for the price all genue document are in place foe site seeing them and yoi can even turn these fatry to groundnut factry.. if u ar truely serious call me i xplain beta
Re: NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by cityhood: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
cityhood: all een clean as it is at the pics just a token come for an inspection and comfamation of these lovely factry
Re: NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by cityhood: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
cityhood: all is well maintained clean as it is at the pics just a token come for an inspection and comfamation of these lovely factory
For those of you who have taste and that has being looking for someting like thses be yea anytin you can easyly transform the lovely factory into anytin you wish to o with it.
People at overseas come for an inspections or you send any of your friend,relatives,families to come check it out

You are all wecome.
Re: NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by cityhood: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2013
sorry guyz for those of you who have calling me requesting for the pics is downlodable just click on it you will see the pics....
It well maintaind andd o.k
Open for an inspection.
You are all welcome.
Re: NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by cityhood: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
cityhood: all is well maintained clean as it is at the pics just a token come for an inspection and comfamation of these lovely factory

You are all wecome.
Re: NEAT AND WELL MAINTAINED FACTORY FOR SALE AT IKORODU,LAGOS STATE. by cityhood: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Drop urmails or you call me incase you are not seeing the oploaded pictures of these lovely property.
You are all wecome.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Developed Residential Plot @ Lakowe,elemoro And Bojige N4m/plot / For Serious Clients Only.. Read And Revert To Me Asap / House 4sell At Akute Back Of Fcmb Bank Price 12.5m 08038580001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.