Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (20085 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Recently, I went for a short 'Valentine' Break at Owerri. I learnt Owerri is the activity "Ngwori" centre of the Federal Republic grin So I decided to take some pictures of the town and while on my way back to warri. Brief but quite intersting stoppages were made at certain places as well. So, sit back, and relax while I share with you some pictures ataken.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
still sitting back, where the heck are the pics?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by valicious1(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Where are d pics nah? Abi owerri babes don hijack am
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by OCTAVO: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2013
I think this OP may have another handle he is busy with. That's probably why we've not seen him.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by sagytariusTM1: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
^^Lol. Mhen, the pix are way too large. And the limit on NL is just 200Kb. So, I had to start compressing them. Na Una go taya o when I finally upload them.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
The journey starts from Egbu road.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
@Wetheral Junction (fire service end)

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
From Wetheral (Fire service) junction-wetheral rd-Cherubim junction

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wetheral rd contd.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Via Mbari Rd to Imsu back gate

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Back gate to front gate

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
From Imsu jxn, along Okigwe rd to wetheral roundabout

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wetheral Rndbt to Assumpta Cathederal

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
I visited a friend at World bank before I continued my Journey. Some pix were taken as well, but would be uploaded later...
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wow! They were all breathtaking. Owerri,capital of the eastern heartland
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
it finally made front page. Guy hurry and upload more pics na,b4 ppl come here and notice the catalogue is incomplete. Remember you havent shown warri
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by bigt2(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ok. Next!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by abifoluwa: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why those dirty inside that gutter for the third pix? Do they fine people for throwing dirt in it?
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by aieromon(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Owerri take style fine oh. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Areosapien(f): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
abifoluwa: Why does dirty inside that gutter for the third pix? Do they fine people for throwing dirt in it?

Naija tins
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by TableLeg(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
What is this nonsense?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Tenderly1(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Oya na letz go diiaa!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Lilnikee(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
042 is the best!
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by magnetik(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
abifoluwa: Why those dirty inside that gutter for the third pix? Do they fine people for throwing dirt in it?
my question too.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by free2ryhme: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
u try sha but it needs more bite
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
Abeg upload more. Na so u take de snap my rockview, My favorite hang out spot.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Areosapien(f): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
gboss4sure: Abeg upload more. Na so u take de snap my rockview, My favorite hang out spot.

It used to be Modotel, right?
How good is the new nightclub by the side?
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by tellwisdom: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
One day, person go enter bush while driving as una knw dey hear word sad sad...Where we go fight na when person go begin ask me for donation angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Regiblinkz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Everybody uploads photos of his/her journey on NL these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi / Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General. / Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.