Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Is Teaching A Good Job In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Teaching A Good Job In Nigeria? (655 Views)

God Has Done It For Me, I Just Got A Good Job / Is Teaching And Lecturing The Only Carriers In Pure Chemistry? / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Teaching A Good Job In Nigeria? by Dtwoabbey(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
To all patriots, i want you to see to this question. Teachers in this country are no where to be found when compared with others who are the teacher's products. For this reason, some of the qualified hands are now vacating the job for the better ones and this new development of moving out of the job by the qualified personnels brought this question that 'is the teaching a good job in Nigeria and if No, what is going to be the fate of educational standard in this country. May God save us all because the condition of teachers in this country does not pray for its success. Wish you all well reply.

(1) (Reply)

SAP Self Training Kit (video And Ebooks) / Investment Banking Associate Lagos / Information Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.