Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

New Rates On Airtel Club 10 Padis Is A Scam? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Rates On Airtel Club 10 Padis Is A Scam? (1238 Views)

Is The New Airtel Club Ten Padis True / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / Airtel Club 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Rates On Airtel Club 10 Padis Is A Scam? by detopshot(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
I got the following sms from AIRTEL last night; 'NEW from Airtel!!! Call 1412 for details now'. I then dialled 1412, a voice prompt said.."Dear customer, call your special padis at 7.5kobo per second, enjoy 10kobo per second for your airtel to airtel calls, and 20kobo per second for calls to other networks...press 1, to get this offer now" I quickly rushed to my prepaid menu to look for the new Airtel Club 10 Padis, which the voice prompt suggested. After a successful migration, i tried a call to my registered f & f number and, i was charged N0.60kobo for the 1st min, after that i was charged N0.10 to the registered number. When i called another network for 5 seconds trial, i was charged N0.30kobo. I called the customer care to complain, but was told "..we are sorry about that, it was an error please." You can dial 1412 on your airtel line right now to confirm my story. The question is; why are they telling us about products that don't even exist? What are these people up to?
Re: New Rates On Airtel Club 10 Padis Is A Scam? by wallexy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
I noticed dat as wel. Initialy, it was lyk dat b4 but al of a sudden d tarif changes
Re: New Rates On Airtel Club 10 Padis Is A Scam? by detopshot(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
@wallexy, it changed to what? Clarify pls

(1) (Reply)

Is Techno L3 In Warri? / Tecno Phantom A3 Coming Soon / Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.