Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau (8342 Views)

False Alarm: Family Of 6 Escape Death / Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Plateau / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by scobaba: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
I got a bank job after waiting 6months @ home. On opening the branch posting letter, I saw JOS MAIN BRANCH,PLATEAU STATE(I'm from Imo State n I grew up in Lagos) with the speed of lightening I went straight to the H.R managers office( A mean guy, but I no send) to tender my resignation or be posted outside Northern Nigeria. He was surprised at my request, insisting I signed that I could work anywhere, I told him that Plateau is not part of the 'anywhere' to me.
Finally he gave me Asaba, Delta State. Not like igbo people don't live there, I just can't stay in an environment where decimation of human lives is the norm.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by Dereformer(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
What Biafra suffered in the hands of Nigerians is what Gowon's relations are suffering in the hands of fulanis.

Remove Hausa/Fulani from the rest of Nigeria and experience real peace. Islam has no respect for human life. QED.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
scobaba: I got a bank job after waiting 6months @ home. On opening the branch posting letter, I saw JOS MAIN BRANCH,PLATEAU STATE(I'm from Imo State n I grew up in Lagos) with the speed of lightening I went straight to the H.R managers office( A mean guy, but I no send) to tender my resignation or be posted outside Northern Nigeria. He was surprised at my request, insisting I signed that I could work anywhere, I told him that Plateau is not part of the 'anywhere' to me.
Finally he gave me Asaba, Delta State. Not like igbo people don't live there, I just can't stay in an environment where decimation of human lives is the norm.
You, My Friend, deserve a hug (No Homo)

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by Bingeljr(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
What a wicked generation
Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
dnawah: jos na yoruba land?just asking make i no miss roadgrin

na MI song. wild wild west about jos
Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by Adaeze003(f): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
LORD, Nigerians wait on you.
RIP
Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by Artistree: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
adorable29: Oh my naija! So you went on to reveal the hospital d 2 survivors/eye witness are?! So d public can come pay courtesy visits or so d killers can come finish wat dey started! How callous of our security agencies!
Ataya o my guy! If na other people now, u go dey hear in an undisclosed hospital. Am rather shocked that the hospital was named!!! Btw, watever could dey have done 2deserve being wiped out? I mean it's rather disheartening but I tk solace in God's promises.
Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by guvnor83: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2013
binger: The unknown gunmen are likely to be Fulanis. These cattle rearers and also weapon weilders.
ALFA! ALFA! ALFA! BRAVO! BRAVO! We av an eye witness here, he said d fulanis mght b responsibe,....................WHR U THRE WHN IT HPPN?
Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by guvnor83: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2013
Dereformer: What Biafra suffered in the hands of Nigerians is what Gowon's relations are suffering in the hands of fulanis.

Remove Hausa/Fulani from the rest of Nigeria and experience real peace. Islam has no respect for human life. QED.
and u thnk ibo pple respct human life? Whn ur tribe pple re d number 1 human ritualist whole world.
Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by confusion247(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dereformer: What Biafra suffered in the hands of Nigerians is what Gowon's relations are suffering in the hands of fulanis.

The worst is that Gowon is not complaining. It seems he wants his people to be wiped out from this planet earth by fulani herdsmen. Fulaniiiiiiii poweraaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by confusion247(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
guvnor83:
and u thnk ibo pple respct human life? Whn ur tribe pple re d number 1 human ritualist whole world.

Yes IGBOS respects human's life. As for your accusation of rituals, take that to the doorsteps of boko haram because if Igbos are ritualist, no tribe will like to associate with them.
Re: Family Of Ten Killed In Plateau by Istie: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Every supporter or fan of Boko Haram will encounter an untimely /horrible death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) / Man Raped By A Woman For 2 Days - True Story / Pastor Seyi Adelana Remanded For Gay Sex, Defiling 2 Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.