Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. (2628 Views)

Plz Help!!! I Need To Get My Present Brown Skin To Its Previous Light Skin.. / What Colours Of Shirt Will Best Fit A Dark Skinned Man. / ~Understanding Cool,Warm & Neutral Skin Tones & Colours ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by Abmarshalo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
What do you make of this picture of a man who have decided to stop wearing clothes and goes about naked with leopard designs on his body.

Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
D I S G U S T I N G!!!
Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by bedford101(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
aNIMAL IN HUMAN FORM
Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by iamdsam: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
The man dey zoo *continues killing mosquito*
Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by CrazyMan(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2013
Animal in human skin.
Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by rhemal: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
FOOLISH ANIMAL
Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
this is stupidty..
Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by manmustwac(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Abmarshalo: What do you make of this picture of a man who have decided to stop wearing clothes and goes about naked with leopard designs on his body.
am sure he must be doing it for a reason. Don't you know that in the jungle leopards are declining significanrly in numbers due to man hunting them for their leopard skins just for fashion. Therefore am sure this man must be protesting it in his own way. Poster you did not give us the full story.
Re: Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
waaaaaaay too much free time

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Mr Ideal Nigeria 2016 Pageant Show / Any Original Timberland Boot For Sale??? / #ankara Outfits For Wedding Ceremony DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.