Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? (28413 Views)

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by contactmorak: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SOV0VXpCROE/USfdGf9jICI/AAAAAAAABBA/VayloqU21Bg/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQWEuanBn%253F%253D-700813[/img]

espite advises from fashion experts that if you must wear high heels, then make sure it is one you are comfortable in you still find many ladies turning deaf ears to that advice only to step out of their houses in all manners of high heel shoes thereby causing unnecessary discomfort and even embarrassment for themselves just like talented actress, Uche
Jombo who came to an event recently in a particular high heel which made it very difficult for her to walk.

Her dressing was fabulous, her blue gown was particularly accentuated her curves, but all eyes were on her for the wrong reason, the high
heels!. Uche Jombo limped all the way from the red carpet to the inside of the event hall.

www.splendormag.com/2013/02/photonews-fashion-dilemma-see-uche.html?m=1

ALSO SEE: Where Did Uche Jombo Keep
Her Wedding Ring?

Read here: www.splendormag.com/2013/02/where-did-uche-jombo-keep-her-wedding.html?m=1

ALSO SEE:LOL!What on Earth is this Photographer Snapping?

www.splendormag.com/2013/02/lolwhat-on-earth-is-this-photographer.html?m=1
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Akshow: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Na her yam legs plus the gravel cause am grin

6 Likes

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by CeCeBillz(f): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Na by force to wear heels cheesy
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2013
I didnt even have half as little as this problem when i was still learning to walk with heels at 13 undecided
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by momodub: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
wink grin make she pull am now
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
WHAT KINDA NAME IS JOMBO ? SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY PERSONS NAME

9 Likes

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Regiblinkz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
This op dey lie eh
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by manny4life(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
It could be the ground has uneven surface like stones or gravel at least from the pics. I know women have issues walking in heels in uneven ground surface..

2 Likes

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by CeCeBillz(f): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jombo tissuegrin
obadiah777: WHAT KINDA NAME IS JOMBO ? SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY PERSONS NAME

2 Likes

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by slimdiggi: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
She's walking on gravel haba!
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Amazondepth(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na wa o!so wetin make we do?d usual front page rubbish!mtscheeew.

1 Like

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by cyril83(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
@Op remove your dark shade. That bi.tch was walking on the gravel

1 Like

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by outrage: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2013

9 Likes

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT KINDA NAME IS JOMBO ? SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY PERSONS NAME
u and the lady dey fight?ask am now

1 Like

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Sweetapple007(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
She bi local chaimpion, she never finish master agebo lifestyle.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by ifyalways(f): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Its the gravels.Better to walk like a duck than stumble like a seal.

3 Likes

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by ducksoup: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
How does this crap making the front page change the price of garri in Nigeria? The Mods need to be sanctioned. They are embarrassment in HD to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
^^^^^^^
If i have to see another one of your global sims ad, i swear, i go wound you ooh. Na wetin. Very soon, you'll say Obama uses global sim so i should come and buy my own.
Nairaland is no longer just a forum. It now earns money. It's a shame, the owner can't filter out stuff like this. Filter this crap out or pay someone to do it.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by cyril83(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Poor Mods! The poo has disappeared from the frontpage.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Not even high enough. undecided undecided
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
cyril83: @Op remove your dark shade. That bi.tch was walking on the gravel
is dis how ur mum taught u to address ur sister? Dumbass!

6 Likes

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Amule5000us(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Johnnoah1st: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
contactmorak: am i totally stupiid 4 post d topic above?
yes oo bros, not only u are stupid but u are also 1 of dos 18millions nigeria dat are mentallz ill, i suggest u get a job sir inorder 4 u to monitor ur own life instead of another person's life.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
That look on her face. Priceless.

1 Like

Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by cyril83(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jenams: is dis how ur mum taught u to address ur sister? Dumbass!
pimples face, you con resemble driver with your ABA made fallen big collar shirt. Shio!
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by NAJALYN: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ogao.
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by deemoneycarlo: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Too proud for my liking joor!!!
Re: Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? by Ejine(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
I only want a taste of those delicious thighs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 / The African Woman, When?� / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.