Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80128 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sayit2(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
1. The most populous country is republic of china and the president is Hu Jintao
2. The second most largest africa country is DRC ( democratic republic of congo) after Algeria which is the largest.
3. Highest point in nigeria is chappal waddi
Note: by largest country it means thelandmass or area covered by the country and the country wit the largest land mass is algeria follow by DRC bt taking abt the population u can den choose DRC to be larger than Algeria.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by kuljay: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
jimcaddy: Hello nairalanders I have been reading all the posts online without registering until today.. My test is scheduled for UNILORIN on the 28th.. I stay in Lagos, and this nimc pple took me far away for a job I don't know if I will pass or not.. I don't have a means of survival.. I don't have any money on me for transport and accomodation when I get there.. I really need th support of some good samaritans to help me with 5k to add to what I will try and raise.. My acct number is 3055188996.. First Bank.. Cadmus Gbenupo.. It is my prayer that God will bless you as you help the needy
Please Nairalanders I beg of you to help me so ican write this test just to satisfy all righteousness.. Please anybody in the house that can be of assistance??

There is no need 4 u 2 travel frm Lagos, jst go 2 no 1 oba akran (inside ikeja near under d bridge) n u wil b told wat 2 do(actualy u wil submit ur photocopied slip wit ur fone no) n wil b ask 2 com d nxt day 2 write ur e-test. D ball is in ur court now so dnt beg any1 4 money!

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ndudichukwumah(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
konfessor: find the exam center around U inn the state U residee in, go there and explain to dem, I'm sure they will allow U write it there. That is better than begging for assitance here, and much better than risking ur life travelling.

Is better dat way
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by niyno(f): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
@jimcarry, you are not loyal, you are a learner. Hey guyz! Just let the hall, it was gud but the logical reasoning was confusing sha, I just did my best, the rest is to God. The current affairs were the same. For those that will be writing 2mao, I wish u all the best, pls u really do not v to read hard, the maths were simple
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by kuljay: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ugoeze D-King:
. Pls I go to go n submit mine, I need the full address of Oba akran centre, if u don't mind.....

Frm anywhere in Lagos get to Ikeja Inside then ask of Oba Akran Way(its d road near d bridge inside Ikeja) ask of number 1 i.e 1 Oba Akran Way. Gud luck!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tariqzplac(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
econity:
i think you are wrong on the answer to the second largest country in Africa.
By land area its Algeria while by population its Ethiopia.
'Correct me if am write'
please is the chairman of NIMCdifferent from the DG?
it depends on the options so given and not on the actual second most largest african nation by population ... nairalanders please still study for your test atleast now you have an idea what the test looks like
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by jimcaddy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
Am just tired of everything self
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by walexy14(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Is anybody going from minna to Akure on 26? Cos my own is on 27 in Akure.(08036450638)u
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Juchy: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
If you are writing in UNILAG just ignore the time and go as early as possible. They dont use the time so far your exam is scheduled for that day
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Juchy: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Juchy: If you are writing in UNILAG just ignore the time and go as early as possible. They dont use the time so far your exam is scheduled for that day
heard same applies to FUTA
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by UgoezeDKing: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
kuljay:

Frm anywhere in Lagos get to Ikeja Inside then ask of Oba Akran Way(its d road near d bridge inside Ikeja) ask of number 1 i.e 1 Oba Akran Way. Gud luck!
. Thank you very much...
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by samdon12(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
please those who went to Illorin, can someone tell me how much is the transport fare from Onitsha and which bus you took?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sayit2(f): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dg of NIMC is Barr. Chris Onyemenan while the chairman is Price uche secondus
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by groovie(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
ur contributions were so helpful, i thank y'all so much. I pray for God's favour upon us all
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Kazey1st(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guys...! Nairaland is jst the best site in thise county. D exam went fine, Tanks to God.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Gboliwe: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
jimcaddy: Yea I have tried to source for funds as well from people, but I still need extra for accomodation because I know no one in Ilorin.. Its very annoying because d probability of getting this job is low.. wasting transport moni and yet it doesn't work out.. I just wanna go so as to fulfil all righteousness
if it is only accommodation then you have no problem. Get going! That is a student community. If you try asking students to help you pass the night and you are not successful, arrange my classroom or a police barracks. You are a man, be strong
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Gboliwe: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Juchy:
heard same applies to FUTA
Yes
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by SammyJac(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
Attention: They exam is negative marking.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Bonethugss: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
please what if one arrives late at the venue, cause am scheduled for Minna 8am and i intend leaving Abuja d same day.... Are they strict on d time on your slip.. thanks
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Bonethugss: please what if one arrives late at the venue, cause am scheduled for Minna 8am and i intend leaving Abuja d same day.... Are they strict on d time on your slip.. thanks
U will met up thesAme day and u will write ur test it doesn't matter d time on ur print out
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
UI center is well arranged......d test went well. Its well.......
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by rubi96(f): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
SammyJac: Attention: They exam is negative marking.
who told u
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by realsammie(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
sayit2: 1. The most populous country is republic of china and the president is Hu Jintao
2. The second most largest africa country is DRC ( democratic republic of congo) after Algeria which is the largest.
3. Highest point in nigeria is chappal waddi
Note: by largest country it means thelandmass or area covered by the country and the country wit the largest land mass is algeria follow by DRC bt taking abt the population u can den choose DRC to be larger than Algeria.

You are correct BRO but in terms of population Nigeria is the most populated followed by Ethiopia
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by realsammie(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
walexy14: Is anybody going from minna to Akure on 26? Cos my own is on 27 in Akure.(08036450638)u

Mine is also on 27 in FUTA. pls anyone going from KADUNA on 26? pls call. 07035152901
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by samdon12(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please how much is bus fare from Onitsha to Illorin, for those of you that traveled from the East?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Osteve2(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
SammyJac: Attention: They exam is negative marking.
Have u seen ur result?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by SammyJac(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
Bonethugss: please what if one arrives late at the venue, cause am scheduled for Minna 8am and i intend leaving Abuja d same day.... Are they strict on d time on your slip.. thanks
I advise you go a day before the exam if u're scheduled to write @ 8am.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by iebanehita(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls, tell me if m wrong.
1. The Largest African Country in terms of Land Area is Sudan, followed by Algeria..#checkgoogLe.
2. Jt confirmd it dt 1,000 NIMC staff in abj were sacked cz they refused 2 go bck 2school. This cld b d reason for this recruitment exercise.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by smartboix(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ds 9ja ple sef...sumtn wey yah eyes no c.. Yah mouth go dey tlk am!... Who tld u sai na -ve markin... Rumor-morga..na waa 4 u ooo!... :PDs 9ja ple sef...sumtn wey yah eyes no c.. Yah mouth go dey tlk am!... Who tld u sai na -ve markin... Rumor-morga..na waa 4 u ooo!...
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by u3fine(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
jimcaddy: Hello nairalanders I have been reading all the posts online without registering until today.. My test is scheduled for UNILORIN on the 28th.. I stay in Lagos, and this nimc pple took me far away for a job I don't know if I will pass or not.. I don't have a means of survival.. I don't have any money on me for transport and accomodation when I get there.. I really need th support of some good samaritans to help me with 5k to add to what I will try and raise.. My acct number is 3055188996.. First Bank.. Cadmus Gbenupo.. It is my prayer that God will bless you as you help the needy
Please Nairalanders I beg of you to help me so ican write this test just to satisfy all righteousness.. Please anybody in the house that can be of assistance??
Just sell the phone u use in browsing to post this appeal.
Another level of Scam. Lol, thou you may be genui but trust the society we are, I cannnot believe your story. So if 10 annonymous nairalanders send you 5k each "MEN" see hammer.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls guys, do they hv any test centre in Asaba, Delta state?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bakusha(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
bros jt mk sure u go as early as possible, in UI,ibadan 2day it ws well organised dt dy did nt even luck @ d time u r slated 2write. D early u cm d early u leave, i ws suppose 2write my own by 11am bt got dia early b4 9am, dy allow everybdy 2enter afta accreditation 2write d test. Best of luck 2u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.