Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80013 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ayomidejid: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2013
president, ecowas=outtara oudraego. just 2 clear d air. d question was president nt d chairman
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by jerryzy: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
An addition †̥​ợ̣̣̇̇̇​ the oda questions;synonym or opp ơ̴̴̴͡f lachrymose, foment, winsome, state constituencies I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria, and for the verbal reasoning , itz quite simple if u read I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ betwin the lines,, opp ơ̴̴̴͡f dreary, all D̶̲̥̅̊ same gudluck n if I̶̲̥̅̊​ rem any I̶̲̥̅̊​ wud mos def post it
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by kuljay: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
jdayz: Pls dose pple dat went to oba Akran n were asked to come back wed,wats the update pls,I mean those who had deir center in oda states but cudnt go.pls I nid to knw pls

We wer der n allowed 2 write... Ecowas chairman, total states constituencies in nigeria, smallest country, name of deputy speaker, hw many times nigeria won afcon, 9 o'clock in degree,minister of sport...etc
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Soglad(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
In addition to ones posted, 1. there are 12 men and 48 women in a bus, wht is de ratio of men to the number of women. 2 it takes 6mins at 32 degrees to boil an egg how long will it take to boil 8 eggs at de same degrees.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Shang87: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
There are 12 men and 84 women in a bus, what is the ration of he people in the bus to the number of men.
A) 1:4
B) 1:7
C) 7:1
D) 1:49

Someone bought a travel ticket for 475 naira at 25% discount, how much has been saved

Volume of a cube with 5m by 8m by 3m

If it takes 6 minutes to cook an egg at 32 degree celsius, how many minutes will it take to cook 8 eggs at the same temperature

If the mean of 3 numbers is 90. What is the sum of all the numbers.

Which is the biggest of all these fractions. 8/24, 7/10, 7/9, 8/17, 5/9 and 7/24

Solve: 2 + 1/9 + 13/100 + 7/11

If a sum of #750,480 was divided at ratio 7:2 between x and y respectively. What is the amount received by y.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mapet: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
O boy which levels, flaunting expo on the NL.......funnily enuff these were the exact set of questions I did
Shang87: There are 12 men and 84 women in a bus, what is the ration of he people in the bus to the number of men.
A) 1:4
B) 1:7
C) 7:1
D) 1:49

Someone bought a travel ticket for 475 naira at 25% discount, how much has been saved

Volume of a cube with 5m by 8m by 3m

If it takes 6 minutes to cook an egg at 32 degree celsius, how many minutes will it take to cook 8 eggs at the same temperature

If the mean of 3 numbers is 90. What is the sum of all the numbers.

Which is the biggest of all these fractions. 8/24, 7/10, 7/9, 8/17, 5/9 and 7/24

Solve: 2 + 1/9 + 13/100 + 7/11

If a sum of #750,480 was divided at ratio 7:2 between x and y respectively. What is the amount received by y.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Quincy37(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hmmmmm! Giving out expo on Nairaland! Moderator are you there this could cost you your job! shocked
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by serialeco(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Which country is the smallest by land mass - vatican city
How many state constituencies are in nigeria - 990
Who is the deputy head of the house of reps - emeka ihedioha
How many fed constituencies - 109
How many countries r in africa - 54
Who is the head of the au - Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma
Who is the head of ECOWAS
... More to come
Remember to visit www.member.connectingdotsresources.com for simple and very rewarding home business opportunities.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by walexy487: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
how many times has nigerian won afcon,which is d smallest city in d world,etc
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Stevosty: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
If you depend solely on this thread for your aptitude test, OYO is your case. Just read wide prepare for the worst, do your best and leave the rest. Lol
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by wisejoe: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2013
It's a pity,after coming all the way from sokoto to write NIMC @ ibadan,I met a friend that showed me his employment letter,but he was mandated to write the aptitude test,so it therefore means that the aptitude test is a formality.This country is a mess
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by drlizzy(f): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2013
wisejoe: It's a pity,after coming all the way from sokoto to write NIMC @ ibadan,I met a friend that showed me his employment letter,but he was mandated to write the aptitude test,so it therefore means that the aptitude test is a formality.This country is a mess
You can say that again
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by walexy487: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2013
God!! Na wa ooo, bt y wasting our precious time, money and even risking our lives travelling knwing d fact dat d employment letters have bin issued.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by dayo20002002: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2013
wisejoe: It's a pity,after coming all the way from sokoto to write NIMC @ ibadan,I met a friend that showed me his employment letter,but he was mandated to write the aptitude test,so it therefore means that the aptitude test is a formality.This country is a mess
God will help us in this country.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by realjaph(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2013
if the jobs have been given out to selected people. Why should they allow people come from afar just to write d exams. Too bad
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Mornah25: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2013
Really,r uuu seriousssss?sad(WTF!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by MissOpe(f): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2013

U're a blatant liar...... Stop building castles in the air... Don't be deceived... No letter has been given out....mtshhhew
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2013
I'm supposed 2b @my centre(unilag) by now, cos mine is today, dis morng, but I'm in Asaba! Wasn't able 2travel yesterday! Hw I wish there's a centre in Asaba!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2013
austushi1: I'm supposed 2b @my centre(unilag) by now, cos mine is today, dis morng, but I'm in Asaba! Wasn't able 2travel yesterday! Hw I wish there's a centre in Asaba!

Why?, Lemme Guess. Ya Car Broke Down?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by victoriarhoda: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2013
austushi1: I'm supposed 2b @my centre(unilag) by now, cos mine is today, dis morng, but I'm in Asaba! Wasn't able 2travel yesterday! Hw I wish there's a centre in Asaba!

U ar not serious my dear,any way,u cant eat ur cake & have it!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2013
victoriarhoda:

U ar not serious my dear,any way,u cant eat ur cake & have it!

Its not a matter of not being serious, rather its tight schedules n work things!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by babasewen(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2013
I pray dat God will grant us favour as we look forward to d test results IJN. Amen
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by walelamina: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Tinzz lyk dis dey demoralize man pikin, u for no talk sef, buh are u really serious bou this,after all d wahala pipu did,anytin is poss in 9ja buh iys bad if ur story is true, heard dey wud start callin by april -i.e training starts by den buh results wud be out march , with these one wey u dey talk, na wah
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ezenwaez(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
I wrote the test at ibadan day before yesterday the 'expo' on this site gives u an idea of areas to read but don't rely on it they change the questions, I was asked second populous state in nigeria, tallest building in the world, Orange African cup of nations, minister of information, the logical question was hell and pls there is comprehension o! The maths u need to know how to calculate large odd numbers fast, then there is this nawti question that can take ur time faster than...blah blah pls read coat of arm too o!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by karis2(f): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thank God!atlast, am through with NIMC.May God crown my success and the success of some of you who contributed to our success,may God bless you all.Never mind what people say,greater is he that is with you than they that are with them,trust God, for it is He that will provide,don't be discouraged,keep hope alive.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by debedebe(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thank God an thru wit my NIMC test @ IB today questions get as he be oo,but all glory 2 Almighty God,i pray our traveling and hard work will not go in vain... All Nilanders will be given appointment... Amen
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by lindiwey: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
@wise joe,u r a big liar and a scammer.dnt come here n start discoragn pple.if u actualy saw d employmnt letter y ddnt u snap it and post it here.y shud ur frnd bring his Ap leta to d exam venue was it to show off or wat? That was how someone came here and said dat d NIMC exam was a scam and ws soundn so sure as if he's an insider..mtshewwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by konfirm: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
My spirit is down if truly the *AP Letter is out....why then risk my life........HCP I hope u pple ll give fair judgement To this.if not
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by groovie(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bro, i dont think that friend of urs is been truthful & even if he is, he still has to pass d test before he is employed
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by kuljay: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Did any1 ask d NIMC personel pertainin d result cos wen I ask 1 of d ETC(Ikeja) staff I ws told d result is alrdy wit dem immedately u finish bt he didnt tell me hw 2 acess it...telling us we cn check it online. Did any1 get info abt it or heard anytin on d result?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ikie: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
groovie:
Bro, i dont think that friend of urs is been truthful & even if he is, he still has to pass d test before he is employed
...the way i see it...what issue does nimc intend to address?...to have a data base for nigerians' identity...now why was everyone who applied for the test invited to do the test??...cos everyone who applied is within the age group of 18 and 55 max...which is the active population of the nigerian economy...now if this population is compelled to register their biometric data before writing the test...don't you think they have succeeded in acheiving over 50% of their mandate...the population left are those between the ages of 0-17 and 56 n above(all dependants who will be easily registered by the way)...this is just my opinion...and food for thought...

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by rman: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ikie: ...the way i see it...what issue does nimc intend to address?...to have a data base for nigerians' identity...now why was everyone who applied for the test invited to do the test??...cos everyone who applied is within the age group of 18 and 55 max...which is the active population of the nigerian economy...now if this population is compelled to register their biometric data before writing the test...don't you think they have succeeded in acheiving over 50% of their mandate...the population left are those between the ages of 0-17 and 56 n above(all dependants who will be easily registered by the way)...this is just my opinion...and food for thought...

I am sorry but your analysis is wrong.

50%? Haba!

I don't think everyone that applied is up to 3 million. Nigeria's population is close to 170million (estimate).

Voters registration excercise will be a data base that will be close to your 50% estimate, not NIMC test for unemployed graduates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.