Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: (1257 Views)

My Look If I Were A Man - Toolz / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by Ampeaceful(f): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2013
Reality T.V star,Kim Kardashian who was in lagos at d wkend has a knack for dating sports and music celebs,she says if she were a man she'd wnt 2 hav s.ex with herself. She made a name 4 herself by starring in her own sex tape,during Monday night's episode of kourtney and Kim Take Miami she tld her sis.Khloe:''I wuld wnt 2 knw wat it's lyk 2 hav sex with myself''. She says''I wuld just wnt 2 knw wat it wuld feel lyk'' Kim over-shared after cosmopolitan magazine sent her a questionnaire askin her wat she wuld do if she was a man 4 a day. Na waoo..hw culd she say such thing,a mum-to-be 4 dat matter. she shuld learn 2 keep some thoughts 2 herself.
Re: If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by Akshow: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2013
Ask ray j, humphrey, kanye and a host of others. Infact you can even ask me cos I've seen a tape of you doing it. Honestly, you suck! Just moanin while lyin like a log of wood. Omo jati jati

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by CeCeBillz(f): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2013
Kim Kim Kim! What r we going to do with this news now? Like say e go increase power supply
Re: If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2013
Akshow: Ask ray j, humphrey, kanye and a host of others. Infact you can even ask me cos I've seen a tape of you doing it. Honestly, you suck! Just moanin while lyin like a log of wood. Omo jati jati

grin grin grin grin guy you wicked grin grin grin
Re: If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by oluwadare26(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2013
I'm not suprised coz u no get shame! I wonder who are the useless organisers who gave u 500k for a performance of 45secs..mtcheew
Re: If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by heed101(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Z d OP Kim? Cos
Re: If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by Ampeaceful(f): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
heed101: Z d OP Kim? Cos
!d OP is nt KIM,... n... undecided
Re: If I Were A Man,i'd Have Sex With Myself-kim Kardashian: by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Akshow: Ask ray j, humphrey, kanye and a host of others. Infact you can even ask me cos I've seen a tape of you doing it. Honestly, you suck! Just moanin while lyin like a log of wood. Omo jati jati
take am easy o.no go get high blood pressure for person wey nor send you.moreso its her opinion,you dont have to believe in it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lynxxx Involved In Club Fight, Stabs And Injures A Customer / TOP TEN Most Scandalised Nollywood Damsels! / Photo's Stars Shine @tinsel #1000 Episode Celeberation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.