Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Become Your Own Boss!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become Your Own Boss!!! (474 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity!...become Your Own Boss! / Don't Search For Jobs, Become Your Own Boss Today / Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss!!! by ogabbsconcepts: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2013
SEMINAR! SEMINAR!! SEMINAR!!!

BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS

Why wasting your time working for people, when others can work for you?
Becoming your own boss is the fastest and surest way to your guaranteed success…
Ogabbs Concepts Ventures is organizing a one day power packaged empowerment training on how to produce these below products:

1) Antiseptic Disinfectant (DETTOL)
2) Body Cream ( VASELINE)
3) Hair Cream
4) Body Spray (PERFUME PRODUCTION)
5) Mosquito Insecticide
6) Germicide (IZAL)

It is a well known fact that in Nigeria today there are millions of job seekers with too little job offers, so why not take this one in a life time advantage and opportunity to learn how to produce these products. The most exciting part of this is that you can start producing and selling any of these products almost immediately with as low as N5,000 and maximize 100% profit (Tested and proven). I am a living testimony.
This offer is just for 60 people to enable me have sizeable number of people that I can offer training support. If the class is large, I might not be able to cope. But, if you are one of the lucky 60 people, pay the sum of ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY—yes, you read it correctly, N1,500 only.

BONUSES:
• First 20 people to register gets my empowerment CDs and manuals free of charge and the two worth N3,500
• I will teach every participant how and where to market each products faster for quick profits and even in large volumes
• I will also give guidelines on how to register your products with NAFDAC with ease.

DATE: Saturday, March 9, 2013 TIME: 10AM PROMPT
VENUE: OASIS MONTESSORI SCHOOLS HALL
9-11, TARMAC ROAD, DALEMO BUS-STOP, SANGO OTA

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
STEP ONE:
Please kindly go to any First Bank Branch close to you and make a deposit of N1,500 into the below account information:

BANK NAME: First Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Ogedengbe Anthony Olubunmi
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3066488432

STEP TWO:
After payment, grab your phone, type the following details in this below format and send to 08052149733
EMP*Your full name*Your email*Location*Amount paid*Teller number*Bank name
e.g. EMP*John Smith*johnsmith@gmail.com*Ikeja*N1,500*57838E*GTB

Turn up early on the day of the seminar and present yourself at our registration desk for final verification at:
OASIS MONTESSORI SCHOOLS HALL
9-11, TARMAC ROAD, DALEMO BUS-STOP, SANGO OTA

Note: Come to the seminar venue with your payment slip.

(30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
For more information kindly email us or go to our website:

Email: olubunmi@ogabbsconcepts.com.ng
Tel: 08052149733

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Music Director? / I Need Ssce Job Urgently / Looking To Hire NYSC Coppers & Independent Marketers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.