Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? (756 Views)

The Keep It Real Thread / Opc Member Shot Dead As Bullet-proof Charm Fails / Do You Believe In African Bullet Proof? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? by livethoh: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
Some few years ago , in an outskirt Area of Lagos state ,A group of Men suspected to be Hire Assassins tried all they could to kill a Man next to our compound , i was at the Balcony before the gun shot sound scared me made me to run inside the room and i witness all that Happened , they shot into the man body severally but all the shot did not penetrate into his body , i was shocked looking ,peeping through the window ,later they tried knives and cutlass on him but none did not cut him as well , a distress call was made by a landlord i guess and it was in the process they were trying to strangle him to death before they all took to there heels when Mopol was advancing ,the Man was later taken to the Hospital for treatments due to the pain in his neck , he his hale and healthy ,still alive .Today i watch similar thing on Nigerian Movies and what i witnessed made be believe it exist.Some of my friends i shared it with some believe and some do not believe but most people in that Area believed that such existed ,later the man recounted his experience for those that were not around that day.

Have you witnessed such before ,what is your take on this?

Comments Pls.
Re: African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? by bokohalal(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
If you used years to fortify yourself against bullets you still ask not to be shot.
Re: African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? by ifyalways(f): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
You can never convince anyone on such issues.I,personally have seen African odeshi at work live countless times in Onitsha.
Re: African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
^^
Story. All those hungry village-square magicians are masters of sleight of hand tricks.

If it is real, then surely all our (supposedly heavily jazzed-up) politicians would not fear assassinations. Indeed, our armed forces and policemen would all use it instead of oyinbo-made bullet-proof vests. Abi OP, what do you think?
Re: African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? by livethoh: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ifyalways,thanks for your contribution,I agree totally with you it is indeed very hard to convince anyone and I would never endeavour to convince anyone ,i am glad that I am not the only one that have withnessed such,I use to be a sceptic but its a true life occurence that I withness, I really do not want to be sentimental ! @pro01,just as you asked about my thought,I think every one is entitle to his/her opinion ,every story and issues real or not attract divergent views ,reality is not assumption or dream,what I withnessed was very real,it could a magical power or a spiritual trick but the facts still boils down to reality in addition a friend also Told me that his father a retired custom officer confirms that some car smugglers were shot along Badagry express way but the bullet did not penetrate and they made away with smuggled cars , he confirms it as not new thing,its quite interesting anyway,this is personal and not final,let share further. I humbly want to say thanks to everyone
Re: African Insurance To Resist Bullet Penetration ,is It Real? by natureheritage: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Very real,its not new,its sound too strange but true,but never try to convince or make anyone to believe it orelse you will be drag into a very long controversial path and arguements from differents religious school of thought.African insurance to resist English gun bullet is for real,some use it for personal protection while some use it as a defence against attacks.If you need it for personal protection and you have a proof that it is not for evil purpose , email heritagenature1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Africa, Why The Double Standard? / Is It Right To Do Your White Wedding Before Your Traditional Wedding? / How Old Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.