Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God (1188 Views)

8 Photos That Proves Makeup Is Witchcraft / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
cheesy A fruit proves the fact about the existence of God. tongue

winkNah, we can do it too, its not only the dumb a$$es that can photoshop pics and say its nature showing God. angry

1 Like

Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by kenneth348: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2013
Y we de mumu our selves thinking that we talking to God. All this things we re doing will not make God to come out and start shouting "I EXIST O" so we better our old age. If u think u don get brain to de reason GoD, first ask ur self who give u dat brain. NONSENSe!!!!!!
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2013
If u dont believe in a god,leave those dat do alone,mr atheist or hateist.
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2013
Actually Jesus Christ is the creator..if you have seen me u have seen God..do you want proof?
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Bidam: Actually Jesus Christ is the creator..if you have seen me u have seen God..do you want proof?

how can jesus christ be the creator when he himself was created and people, dinosaurs,etc., existed before him angry
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman4: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
kenneth348: Y we de mumu our selves thinking that we talking to God. All this things we re doing will not make God to come out and start shouting "I EXIST O" so we better our old age. If u think u don get brain to de reason GoD, first ask ur self who give u dat brain. NONSENSe!!!!!!

sorry if this hurts you, but ONLY THE TRUTH HURTS.
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how can jesus christ be the creator when he himself was created and people, dinosaurs,etc., existed before him angry
He is the image of the invisible God.. I am also created in the image and likeness of God.
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
Bidam: He is the image of the invisible God.. I am also created in the image and likeness of God.

that is bullsh!t. the Gods are Spiritual Forces. stop straying on the path of man-worship.

if so then why dont you worship yourself? or worship me.
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

that is bullsh!t. the Gods are Spiritual Forces. stop straying on the path of man-worship.

if so then why dont you worship yourself? or worship me.
And do u honestly think ayam not spiritual? Give your life to Christ and you will understand wat it means to be spiritual...i have tasted the heavenly gift that you have absolutely no knowledge of.
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman4: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2013
Bidam: And do u honestly think ayam not spiritual? [b]Give your life to Christ and you will understand wat it means to be spiritual...[/b]i have tasted the heavenly gift that you have absolutely no knowledge of.

But Jesus died 2000 years ago
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

But Jesus died 2000 years ago
He that was dead Lives forever more
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman4: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2013
Bidam: He that was dead Lives forever more

Yes, as an undead zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

Yes, as an undead zombie.
kids in satan service(kiss)
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman4: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Bidam: kids in satan service(kiss)

Back to sender
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
Bidam: And do u honestly think ayam not spiritual? Give your life to Christ and you will understand wat it means to be spiritual...i have tasted the heavenly gift that you have absolutely no knowledge of.

yes i honestly think you are not spiritual. you are just reading all those rules and morals and useless anecdotes in that foreign man-written book.

i dont give my life to dead men.

what heavenly gift? are you saying your life is better than mine GO TO HELL! MY LIFE IS AWESOME! angry angry angry angry
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ogaga25(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2013
ooman4:

sorry if this hurts you, but ONLY THE TRUTH HURTS.
stupid comments hurts also.
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by anonymoux: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]LET ME CLEAR THINGS AROUND HERE... "GOD" HAS ONLY ONE MEANING AND IT IS "MY CREATOR" SO IF YOU SAY THERE IS NO GOD, IT MEANS YOU ARE SAYING, MY CREATOR DOES NOT EXIST - BUT SAYING GOD, YOU HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED THAT YOU WERE CREATED DEAR, BECAUSE GOD ONLY MEANS MY CREATOR!!!! [/size]
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux: [size=18pt]LET ME CLEAR THINGS AROUND HERE... "GOD" HAS ONLY ONE MEANING AND IT IS "MY CREATOR" SO IF YOU SAY THERE IS NO GOD, IT MEANS YOU ARE SAYING, THAT YOU WERE CREATED, BUT YOUR CREATOR DOES NOT EXIST - WOW!!! SOMEBODY WHAT A GREAT IRONY[/size]

dumb. and why are you shouting to say rubbish?

you werent created, your ancestor evolved and you were born. simple
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by anonymoux: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2013
ooman:

dumb. and why are you shouting to say rubbish?

you werent created, your ancestor evolved and you were born. simple

[size=14pt]and who created that thing that evolved into my ancestor that gave birth to me Mr wise guy[/size]
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux:

[size=14pt]and who created that thing that evolved into my ancestor that gave birth to me Mr wise guy[/size]

have got no time to explain again from scratch. I have done that times without numbers here. Get a biology textbook and read.
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by anonymoux: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2013
ooman:

have got no time to explain again from scratch. I have done that times without numbers here. Get a biology textbook and read.

when you know you are not ready to explain, why start in the first place. yes, a great energy exploded.....

Bros, who created, that energy that exploded is what I am interested in, and not you...
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux:

when you know you are not ready to explain, why start in the first place. yes, a great energy exploded.....

Bros, who created, that energy that exploded is what I am interested in, and not you...

are so you ....? do you not know the first law of thermodynamics that energy CANNOT be created or destroyed?

That leaves no room for a God
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by anonymoux: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2013
ooman:

are so you ....? do you not know the first law of thermodynamics that energy CANNOT be created or destroyed?

That leaves no room for a God

but it can change and grow bigger right Okay so energy you? Go back to prove your point since you a part it then
Re: Miracle Fruit Proves The Fact About God by ooman(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2013
anonymoux:

but it can change and grow bigger right Okay so energy you? Go back to prove your point since you a part it then

do you even understand what you wrote?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jokes: Akpors On CNN / Let's Kill English In Anyway We Can... / Have You Ever See This Beer Belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.