Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (248403 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ucee1999: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ishilove:
Amen. Thanks a lot.
Hello
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by belovedsonofGod: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Ishilove:

I guess we all have our weaknesses.

When we do not guard the windows of our soul, I.e, our eyes, we let in filth that pollutes our minds and allows the devil exploit those weaknesses.

True.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by belovedsonofGod: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wow! Interesting story.

I finally read to the last page including the positive, negative, beautiful and ugly comments.

A sensible reader should learn a lesson from your story.

Your story should teach parents to always plan and prepare for the future of their children in all aspects of life.

God bless you Ma!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
The most useless title ever on nairaland.com. Very annoying self
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by luscioustrish(f): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
This story was never completed

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by jasmine2013(f): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Started the story in 2013. Here in 2022!

The story is remarkable and cannot be easily forgotten. I hope i get to read to the end someday. I'd pay for it if I have to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by eldervine: 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
started this story yesternight and am done with it now and i must confess you break my heart for not completing it. And to think you are still advertising it on ur siggy seeking more hearts to break. Dearest ishilove pls do something about this story. *pleading on knees*

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Monoke: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Mehnnn!
This story is easily one of the best I've read on NL
The realistic concept and vivid description is most endearing
I would love to know his the story ends tho
All in all, big thanks to Ishilove for sharing this tale with us

#more updates#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2022
Monoke:
Mehnnn!
This story is easily one of the best I've read on NL
The realistic concept and vivid description is most endearing
I would love to know his the story ends tho
All in all, big thanks to Ishilove for sharing this tale with us

#more updates#
Thank you.

Alas, I'm washed out on this particular story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Monoke: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ishilove:

Thank you.

Alas, I'm washed out on this particular story.
embarassed
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by cayorday89(m): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
jasmine2013:
Started the story in 2013. Here in 2022!

The story is remarkable and cannot be easily forgotten. I hope i get to read to the end someday. I'd pay for it if I have to.
Who are those bringing back memories, my first few years on Nairaland was basically spent on the literature section with all those keyboard Tecno phones, only for Aunty Ishi not to complete this particular one... Even Oga mynd sef no try on his uncompleted work. It took Nairaland tsunami and life wahala to get me unhooked from that section.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by jasmine2013(f): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2022
cayorday89:

Who are those bringing back memories, my first few years on Nairaland was basically spent on the literature section with all those keyboard Tecno phones, only for Aunty Ishi not to complete this particular one... Even Oga mynd sef no try on his uncompleted work. It took Nairaland tsunami and life wahala to get me unhooked from that section.
I can totally relate to this cos literature section was my abode. I'd drown myself in stories and await updates.
Larrysun and Ishilove have a special place in my heart. I still read from Larrysun cos he sends me updates on WhatsApp. Then there's Flow1759 and some other amazing authors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.