Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? (1811 Views)

Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos) / Onion Business Is Very Lucrative / Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by tosenj(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
i dont mind any pls I just need the fast
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by Realtors: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
lets talk i have several powerful biz idea thou finance has been holding me lets talk 08022132445
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Kindly txt me ur number and ur location. 08027552294. I have some good business dat will give u fast money.
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by mideoguntu: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dear Sir, kindly invest on my export contract for solid mineral,
i have a zinc ore contract and the profit margin is 30%, call or mail me if interested for more details because the contract is from China and its a long term export all i need is funding to start the supply, thks n God bless
Regards
Mayowa Oguntuyi
business Development Consultant
oandm.info

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by mideoguntu: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dear Sir, kindly invest on my export contract for solid mineral,
i have a zinc ore contract and the profit margin is 30%, call or mail me if interested for more details because the contract is from China and its a long term export all i need is funding to start the supply, thks n God bless
Regards
Mayowa Oguntuyi
business Development Consultant
oandm.info
mideoguntuyi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by dav8id(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Yes!! My idea is very lucrative and you can start within 48 hours..contact me if you're interested
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2013
Don't rush tinz in setting up a bizness,capital isn't easy τ̲̅ȍ come by.I will advise ‎u τ̲̅ȍ go into d distribution biz which 500k can start for ‎u.All ‎u need is a vehicle τ̲̅ȍ distribute products given τ̲̅ȍ you on credit by d company after which ‎u will return their own money and keep ur profit.Of which ‎u will be given discount τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ make profit since ‎u r freelance and will •̸№t be on d companys payroll.‎u can make as much as 300-350 per carton and ur hardwork will fetch ‎u recognition and discount.the products r milk,liquid and powdered tin and satchet,yoghurt drinks,and I assure ‎u they r well known in d market so ‎u have •̸№ fear of •̸№t selling.But ‎u need at least 3 guarantors τ̲̅ȍ sign on ur behalf @ d company in case ‎u abscond with their money then they are held τ̲̅ȍ pay.
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by eamodu(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
nony30: Don't rush tinz in setting up a bizness,capital isn't easy τ̲̅ȍ come by.I will advise ‎u τ̲̅ȍ go into d distribution biz which 500k can start for ‎u.All ‎u need is a vehicle τ̲̅ȍ distribute products given τ̲̅ȍ you on credit by d company after which ‎u will return their own money and keep ur profit.Of which ‎u will be given discount τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ make profit since ‎u r freelance and will •̸№t be on d companys payroll.‎u can make as much as 300-350 per carton and ur hardwork will fetch ‎u recognition and discount.the products r milk,liquid and powdered tin and satchet,yoghurt drinks,and I assure ‎u they r well known in d market so ‎u have •̸№ fear of •̸№t selling.But ‎u need at least 3 guarantors τ̲̅ȍ sign on ur behalf @ d company in case ‎u abscond with their money then they are held τ̲̅ȍ pay.
good day sir,sir I wil Ĺɪ̣̝̇
KÊ to have more info on dis ur biz idea,pls can υ drop ur mobile N̅Ơ̴̴͡ so Ðат I can call υ?thanks and God bless.
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by Tittie16(f): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2013
eamodu: good day sir,sir I wil Ĺɪ̣̝̇
KÊ to have more info on dis ur biz idea,pls can υ drop ur mobile N̅Ơ̴̴͡ so Ðат I can call υ?thanks and God bless.
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by hassan123(m): 8:49am On Mar 01, 2013
There is a big telecom/IT company that is awarding projects at present. No qualification required. It is a home-based project. you just need a phone and internet connection. It is pay as you work. You need less than 100k to do it. I started with 10k. You get around 300% of ur initial capital in a month. You can pm me if u are interested, or call 08127402658. I am not selling anything o.
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2013
hassan123: There is a big telecom/IT company that is awarding projects at present. No qualification required. It is a home-based project. you just need a phone and internet connection. It is pay as you work. You need less than 100k to do it. I started with 10k. You get around 300% of ur initial capital in a month. You can pm me if u are interested, or call 08127402658. I am not selling anything o.
of course ‎u r selling an idea!
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by amyliajane(f): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2013
@ tittie, pls send me more info. okoroamelia@yahoo. co.uk
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by tosenj(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
Tittie16: Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
What is d brand of the phones?
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by osca234: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
nony30: Don't rush tinz in setting up a bizness,capital isn't easy τ̲̅ȍ come by.I will advise ‎u τ̲̅ȍ go into d distribution biz which 500k can start for ‎u.All ‎u need is a vehicle τ̲̅ȍ distribute products given τ̲̅ȍ you on credit by d company after which ‎u will return their own money and keep ur profit.Of which ‎u will be given discount τ̲̅ȍ be able τ̲̅ȍ make profit since ‎u r freelance and will •̸№t be on d companys payroll.‎u can make as much as 300-350 per carton and ur hardwork will fetch ‎u recognition and discount.the products r milk,liquid and powdered tin and satchet,yoghurt drinks,and I assure ‎u they r well known in d market so ‎u have •̸№ fear of •̸№t selling.But ‎u need at least 3 guarantors τ̲̅ȍ sign on ur behalf @ d company in case ‎u abscond with their money then they are held τ̲̅ȍ pay.
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by freaklyme(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2013
tosenj: i dont mind any pls I just need the fast
I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: Anyone With Amazing Business Idea That Is Very Fast To Setup And Very Lucrative? by clemcy4real: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hi bro, nice meeting u. Wen it comz 2 d issue of solid mineral exportation business, I think the first thing is FINDING/EXPLORING FOR THE MINERAL RESERVE. So my questions are:
1. How did u go about getting the mineral reserve? Did u do it alone or u employed d services of an expert in the field? If it was through the effort of an expert, which expert is he in terms of profession, a geologist or who, please?

2. How did you get the China market link for the solid mineral exportation? I would love to know more about this, please. Thanks and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

a biz loan / Mmm United Have Started Paying / Urgent Need For Supply Of Palm Kernel Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.