Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears (1470 Views)

Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears by simdam500(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Plastic surgery today can make youlook like whoever you like, man or woman.
A young man was a great fan of Britney Spears and went under the knife to prove it. Kara NicoleHays spent approximately$70,000 to get the look of Britney Spears the news media reported.
The 26-year-old believes that the surgery cost about$30,000, the remainder went to therapy, hormones, clothing, cosmetics and everything elsehe needed to make the transition.
Hays said that his face is all natural and any resemblance to Spears is a lucky coincidence. "I never had facial reconstruction to look like a celebrity," he said.
Hays, who went by the name of Kody while growing up in a staunchly conservative area of Southeastern Ohio, said Spears's music brought him comfort in difficult times.
"Britney was a person who helped me through depression," he said. "Dancing to Britney's videos also helped me lose weight and feel better about myself."
Hays told the news media that he faced a lot of toxic attitudes in his smalltown. He said his family had trouble accepting initially that he wanted to live his life as a girl.
They feared a backlash from narrow-minded neighbors. "It was not until we broughtin doctors and psychiatrists when they finally graspedthe situation," he said.
Things were not easy in school either. Hays said that although he was allowed to enter school as a girl, there was no great storybook ending.
"I was nominated to the court of honor probably as a joke, but my name had to be removed," he said. "The school officials had to personally come to my house to ask mymom and I about me being removed in the fear of controversy in the small town."
He said he played"low profile" in high school because of"death threats."

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/2013/02/man-spends-11-million-naira-to-look.html?m=1

Re: Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears by ideee03(f): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
These whites can be so funny...First to comment shaaa...
Re: Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears by ohisola(f): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears by Temismith(f): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Waste of resources.. Just be urself nd pple wil like u for being u. Mtchewww
Re: Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears by Tascocent(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Rubbish..........na because d moni dey ni, if nt wetin she go du
Re: Man Spends 11 Million Naira To Look Like Britney Spears by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2013
The guy clearly has a mental illness. Later now American people will come and claim that transexuals are perfectly normal and they should be accepted with their madness. How anyone will see behaviour like this as normal is beyond me.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Gidigist And Gidimp3 Owner ..trendynaijaboy / Pics Of Sergey Brin, Google Co-founder / Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Sexy Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.