Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video (14615 Views)

Download Chris Brown-home / Survey - Nigerian Pidgin/naija In The Media, Arts And Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by ijebabe: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
I love this latest song from Chris Brown, he's outdone himself again.

You can catch glimpses of the 3rd mainland bridge and Keke Napep in the video grin

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNYeZ88nmcc

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by sweettease(f): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Of all the things wey dey Lagos na keke dem decide to show.....its alright!

7 Likes

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by onila(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
smiley
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by 2legit2qwt: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
sweet-tease:
Because these are the most interesting and memorable places...but must you guys complain about everything undecided

Interesting video and Chris if you like go back in time, na poor things grin

"Ain't nobody's business" anyway

7 Likes

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
sweet-tease:
He could have shown Dantata's house. I guess the MRS Boss did not allow camera's in his house.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nice
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Libkid(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
Him no see anoda nice tin abt lagos na keke napep and mainland bridge abi
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Owodiong(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Jst passin by
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
No b only keke nape ,why him no show wen him dey chop amala and ewedu.
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by CeCeBillz(f): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
I hear say him don break up again wit e HEADmistress againgrin (Rihanna)
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by hawtpeck: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
i am chris gal hear in niger we had a nice time wen he came so i will be wit his baby
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by bignero: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
nice song, hw come he indicated some countries but didnt indicated his location for naija scenes tongue

he haff fall awa hand!
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by CeCeBillz(f): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
U mean say na u post dis rubbish ehn? Someone get me de koboko grin
ameriel pepper: Wow I made it to front page! 7th to comment its an okay video

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Ladybianca(f): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
hehehehehe......finally i made it 2 frnt page, m xo happy, btw i xo lurf chris brown....a whole lot 4 dat matter
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Dfrenzy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Uhm, ok
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Revolva(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Libkid: Him no see anoda nice tin abt lagos na keke napep and mainland bridge abi
So what else do they wanna capture again the pot holes in d streets or eko hotel or oriental hotel...hiss I beg its ok like dat!!!!! Its just a video ok ..even if he went to brazil..he will show d slums and no brazilian will complain ..nigerians like complaining a lot..chris I beg enter lagos igboro slums and do a video jare

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by martyns303(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Couldn't he have used video from the house he described as "biggest" or huge? Imagine seeing footage of nice places of other countries and then the one of Nigeria. Rick Ross did same. Not Ayoba!
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by razznaija(f): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
So out of all the places that he went to in Lagos, its only 3rd mainland bridge and Keke-Napep that he saw to shoot? i just tire fore all these western people that always show Africa in a bad light. Issorait tho.
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by solaceguy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
K

5 Likes

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by ChineduElem: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
LOL
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by TonySpike: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
martyns303: Couldn't he have used video from the house he described as "biggest" or huge? Imagine seeing footage of nice places of other countries and then the one of Nigeria. Rick Ross did same. Not Ayoba!

Are you South African? That Ayoba sounds like a typical Southy slang...
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by Clemzy16(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
I don't know why Nigerians likes hiding from the truth. Is chris brown not showing the replica of what he shot in Lagos?! What if he had used another country and claimed it to be Naija. We should even be thankful that he's projecting Nigeria to the rest of the world.
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by AdemolaA2: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Beautiful video .....
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by purplebrown: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2013
big nero: nice song, hw come he indicated some countries but didnt indicated his location for naija scenes tongue

he haff fall awa hand!

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by adconline(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
big nero: nice song, hw come he indicated some countries but didnt indicated his location for naija scenes tongue

he haff fall awa hand!

My thought exactly! On a lighter note, how could someone be a fake hoe?
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by ceekak: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Because these are the most interesting and memorable places...but must you guys complain about everything undecided

Interesting video and Chris if you like go back in time, na poor things grin

"Ain't nobody's business" anyway

Heyy!!! Lolz
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by chebeoc(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
[quote author=purplebrown]forget those white people i don't know what they think,imagine when you're watching their local television if it's about abuja or lagos they show their people map of nigeria, but when it happens to be in rural village in jos or maidugri then all the mud houses and dirty villagers is what you'll see.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by GeJ79: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
sweet-tease:

IF YOU HAVE EVER TRAVELED OUT OF 9JA THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY HE SHOWED D KEKE.

WHEN HE CAME TO 9JA, IF HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EAT AMALA HE WILL UPLOAD IT RATHER THAN FRIED RICE BUT U MUST TRAVEL OUT OF 9JA B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING HERE.

NICE VIDEO.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by ANYPEN(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
this guy must be on a lot of DRUGS to be able to amass all that energy in his shows
Re: Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video by braveheart2012(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
With the way Chris Brown is going, he has only a few more years to live if he is lucky. He is now completely addicted to very dangerous drugs. It's not likely to end well for him, unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[music] Victor AD Ft. Tiwa Savage – Wetin We Gain (remix) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid – Joro / Nairalander Tobe Shooting His First Video (behind The Scenes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.