Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man (1554 Views)

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God / The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by Lovethywilbedon: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Now see how this works [1]The Bible says something beyond Human Understanding. [2]It sounds silly and impossible. [3]Christians get ridiculed because they can't logicaly explain it. [4]Then Atheist uses it to win some weak arguement against God. [5]Finally, after thousands of years, science proves the Bible to be right. On many occations, atheist have claimed the Bible was wrong when it says that A Woman was created from A Man. The Holy Bible tells us in Genesis2:21-22 that God took a rib from a man and used it to Create a woman. Since the Bible is not a Design Manual(A Science Book), it did not give us the Full Details of how God did this, but no matter how the "Story" was told, the main message it is passing across is that "A Woman was Created from something that was taken from a Man". Honestly, for Centuries, not being able to explain how possible this was had made Christians look like foo.ls before atheist. They say this sounds stupid. GUESS WHAT? Recent Advancements in "Cloning" a branch of Genetic Engineering has proved that A Woman can be made from something taken from A Man, but NEVER vice versa. Let me explain this in the most simple way posible so that anybody with the basic knowledge of science can understand it. Theoriticaly, it is Very possible to clone A Woman from A Man, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to clone A Man from A Wombn. REASON: A man has XY(heterogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes while a woman has XX(homogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes. Now, by Genetical combining 2XY(heterogametic s.ex) Chromosomes of a man, it is possible to clone both s.exes ie male and female from a single man. Ie [XY*XY]={1XY(male)+2XX(female)+1YY(an imposibility)}. With this equation, it looks very simple but this involves a VERY Complex Process. On the other hand, by Geneticaly combining 2XX(homogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes from a woman, all you can get is one s.ex (only female). Ie [XX*XX]={4XX(female)]. As you can see, a woman can be gotten from a man but a man CANNEVER be gotten from a woman. Conclusively, God created a woman from a man and NOT vice versa. Moses wrote this thousands of years ago, it took science Centuries, to Mature enough to explain it. I know haven seen this some of you will start raising other issues which we can't explain now but will take science another millenium to explain. I have one Question "Woman was Created from Man" (and not the opposite) [Q.] How is it possible that Moses who wrote this thousand of years ago, could be RIGHT without the help of Science?. Do you think it is a GUESS WORK?

2 Likes

Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by CeCeBillz(f): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
So u actually have de mind to post dis trash here? So science is now Godsad
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by ooman4: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: my friend grow up. We are not talking about fertilisation here, cloning is not the same as atificial fertilisation and besides it doesn't require fertilisation.

[size=15pt]JESUS MY LORD. OH, EHM SORRY, HE IS NOT MY LORD. HE IS DEAD[/size] shocked shocked shocked

Let me engage you, where does a zygote get its mitochondrial from? angry
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by sheedy407(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
SCAM ALERT
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by ooman4: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Now see how this works [1]The Bible says something beyond Human Understanding. [2]It sounds silly and impossible. [3]Christians get ridiculed because they can't logicaly explain it. [4]Then Atheist uses it to win some weak arguement against God. [5]Finally, after thousands of years, science proves the Bible to be right. On many occations, atheist have claimed the Bible was wrong when it says that A Woman was created from A Man. The Holy Bible tells us in Genesis2:21-22 that God took a rib from a man and used it to Create a woman. Since the Bible is not a Design Manual(A Science Book), it did not give us the Full Details of how God did this, but no matter how the "Story" was told, the main message it is passing across is that "A Woman was Created from something that was taken from a Man". Honestly, for Centuries, not being able to explain how possible this was had made Christians look like foo.ls before atheist. They say this sounds stupid. GUESS WHAT? Recent Advancements in "Cloning" a branch of Genetic Engineering has proved that A Woman can be made from something taken from A Man, but NEVER vice versa. Let me explain this in the most simple way posible so that anybody with the basic knowledge of science can understand it. Theoriticaly, it is Very possible to clone A Woman from A Man, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to clone A Man from A Wombn. REASON: A man has XY(heterogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes while a woman has XX(homogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes. [b]Now, by Genetical combining 2XY(heterogametic s.ex) Chromosomes of a man,[/b] it is possible to clone both s.exes ie male and female from a single man. Ie [XY*XY]={1XY(male)+2XX(female)+1YY(an imposibility)}. With this equation, it looks very simple but this involves a VERY Complex Process. On the other hand, by Geneticaly combining 2XX(homogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes from a woman, all you can get is one s.ex (only female). Ie [XX*XX]={4XX(female)]. As you can see, a woman can be gotten from a man but a man CANNEVER be gotten from a woman. Conclusively, God created a woman from a man and NOT vice versa. Moses wrote this thousands of years ago, it took science Centuries, to Mature enough to explain it. I know haven seen this some of you will start raising other issues which we can't explain now but will take science another millenium to explain. I have one Question "Woman was Created from Man" (and not the opposite) [Q.] How is it possible that Moses who wrote this thousand of years ago, could be RIGHT without the help of Science?. Do you think it is a GUESS WORK?

if combination of germ line cells is not fertilization, tell me what is. angry shocked angry shocked
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Now see how this works [1]The Bible says something beyond Human Understanding. [2]It sounds silly and impossible. [3]Christians get ridiculed because they can't logicaly explain it. [4]Then Atheist uses it to win some weak arguement against God. [5]Finally, after thousands of years, science proves the Bible to be right. On many occations, atheist have claimed the Bible was wrong when it says that A Woman was created from A Man. The Holy Bible tells us in Genesis2:21-22 that God took a rib from a man and used it to Create a woman. Since the Bible is not a Design Manual(A Science Book), it did not give us the Full Details of how God did this, but no matter how the "Story" was told, the main message it is passing across is that "A Woman was Created from something that was taken from a Man". Honestly, for Centuries, not being able to explain how possible this was had made Christians look like foo.ls before atheist. They say this sounds stupid. GUESS WHAT? Recent Advancements in "Cloning" a branch of Genetic Engineering has proved that A Woman can be made from something taken from A Man, but NEVER vice versa. Let me explain this in the most simple way posible so that anybody with the basic knowledge of science can understand it. Theoriticaly, it is Very possible to clone A Woman from A Man, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to clone A Man from A Wombn. REASON: A man has XY(heterogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes while a woman has XX(homogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes. Now, by Genetical combining 2XY(heterogametic s.ex) Chromosomes of a man, it is possible to clone both s.exes ie male and female from a single man. Ie [XY*XY]={1XY(male)+2XX(female)+1YY(an imposibility)}. With this equation, it looks very simple but this involves a VERY Complex Process. On the other hand, by Geneticaly combining 2XX(homogamatic s.ex) Chromosomes from a woman, all you can get is one s.ex (only female). Ie [XX*XX]={4XX(female)]. As you can see, a woman can be gotten from a man but a man CANNEVER be gotten from a woman. Conclusively, God created a woman from a man and NOT vice versa. Moses wrote this thousands of years ago, it took science Centuries, to Mature enough to explain it. I know haven seen this some of you will start raising other issues which we can't explain now but will take science another millenium to explain. I have one Question "Woman was Created from Man" (and not the opposite) [Q.] How is it possible that Moses who wrote this thousand of years ago, could be RIGHT without the help of Science?. Do you think it is a GUESS WORK?

Good evening,

Your post is quite an interesting read and on first glance it seems quite logical. Do you have any authority to support this finding?

Would have checked myself but I don't like making research with my phone.

Thanks!
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by ooman4: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening,

Your post is quite an interesting read and on first glance it seems quite logical. Do you have any authority to support this finding?

Would have checked myself but I don't like making research with my phone.

Thanks!

hey striky, what this guy is spitting out is a total impossibility. It is not possible. Not just because am an atheist, but because am also a geneticists. Cloning is a everyday work, you cannot combine or clone two spe.rm cells, not just about the modification to grow a XY or XX cell, what about the cytoplasmic determinants only present on female egg cells? angry
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
ooman4:

[size=15pt]JESUS MY LORD. OH, EHM SORRY, HE IS NOT MY LORD. HE IS DEAD[/size] shocked shocked shocked

Let me engage you, where does a zygote get its mitochondrial from? angry
So fuqqin True.....If she had full knowledge bout genetics/embryology she wouldn't have been spewing trash here.....
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by ooman4: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
how sensible is this?

Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by jaymichael(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
CeCe Billz: So u actually have de mind to post dis trash here? So science is now Godsad
on the contrary, GOD, the master of creation created things which humans are only beginning to use science to understand and explain. GOD the grand architect is greater than science. lets not misunderstand the op.

2 Likes

Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
ooman4:

hey striky, what this guy is spitting out is a total impossibility. It is not possible. Not just because am an atheist, but because am also a geneticists. Cloning is a everyday work, you cannot combine or clone two spe.rm cells, not just about the modification to grow a XY or XX cell, what about the cytoplasmic determinants only present on female egg cells? angry

Good evening ooman,

I trust you are good in your area of specialty but Love has made a claim which he believes is backed up by science and I think it would be fair to ask him for citations first before codemnation.

I respect your opinion on the matter but I need to hear Love out first before I draw my conclusion. I would have done an independent research before posting but I would need to get my lappy connected first.

Thanks!
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by ooman4: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening ooman,

I trust you are good in your area of specialty but Love has made a claim which he believes is backed up by science and I think it would be fair to ask him for citations first before codemnation.

I respect your opinion on the matter but I need to hear Love out first before I draw my conclusion. I would have done an independent research before posting but I would need to get my lappy connected first.

Thanks!

ok, waiting.
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
ooman4:

ok, waiting.

Thumbs up bro!

Love over to you!
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by dekung(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
Still waiting
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by plaetton: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
He he he.
Next?
Science confirms that snakes could talk: it's just that we no longer understand reptilian languages.
There is just nothing one cannot hear from homo-religilous here in Nairaland.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by mazaje(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
plaetton: He he he.
Next?
Science confirms that snakes could talk: it's just that we no longer understand reptilian languages.
There is just nothing one cannot hear from homo-religilous here in Nairaland.
Lol

LOL!!!. . .No be small thing. . .
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by Lovethywilbedon: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2013
Now what is the bone of contention here?. I neve said a human being has bein cloned. If you read my comment well I said THEORITICALY a woman can be cloned from a Man and NEVER vice versa. Let me elaborate a bit. PRACTICALY, human cloning has'nt been successfuly because of malformations, irregularities and premature (mostly prenatal) deaths experienced in lower animals. Biologically(ie in Theory) Male to female cloning is possible because a man has an X-Chromosomes that can be doubled to produce a female clone. On the other hand, cloning a man from a woman is not possible "even in Theory". On the other hand Cloning requires a woman to gestate the baby. Also it is possible to clone a human being using adult cells. If genetic materials is taken from an adult cell and that genetic meterial is succesfuly placed into an egg whose own genetic material has been removed. Under the right conditions, the egg with a complete genomic material could develope into an embryo. It would divide into multiple cell and that embroy could be placed back into a uterus to develope into a fetus and ultimatly into a baby. As you can see, this does not involve Fertilisation. So I don't know what the problem really is. Maybe this is too difficult to Understand. I am so surprise that some of you who claim to know much about science don't know this. Please what's the confusion? Is it that science did'nt claim that theoriticaly, human cloning is possible? Or are you saying that a woman can be cloned from a man "AND VICE VERSA?".
Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by ooman4: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2013
Did you read your own topic. It implies certainty and now you are saying its a theory. shocked

read the limitations on cloning well before claiming theories as certainties on nairaland, u think we are dumb here?

You made mention of nuclear transplantation into egg, so an egg has to be present to sustain your xx, which was not in adam.

Actually, your theory will self udestroy because the two XX will have the same allels of a gene which is lethally fatal to the growing clone, as always, the fetals will die before the 2nd trimester, am supposing totipotency now.

your cell has to be carried by a surrogate which was not also present with adam, except your god carried eve in himself or some sort of miracle happened. miracles are never part of science, so go tell them this in churches, not in open forums as this because human cloning has never developed past the blastula stage of the first trimester.

has science also proved that God made man from the dust of the earth?
has it proven that an adult human can develop within 24 hours?

1 Like

Re: Science Has Proved That A Woman Was Created From A Man by plaetton: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
ooman4: Did you read your own topic. It implies certainty and now you are saying its a theory. shocked

read the limitations on cloning well before claiming theories as certainties on nairaland, u think we are dumb here?

You made mention of nuclear transplantation into egg, so an egg has to be present to sustain your xx, which was not in adam.

Actually, your theory will self udestroy because the two XX will have the same allels of a gene which is lethally fatal to the growing clone, as always, the fetals will die before the 2nd trimester, am supposing totipotency now.

your cell has to be carried by a surrogate which was not also present with adam, except your god carried eve in himself or some sort of miracle happened. miracles are never part of science, so go tell them this in churches, not in open forums as this because human cloning has never developed past the blastula stage of the first trimester.

has science also proved that God made man from the dust of the earth?
has it proven that an adult human can develop within 24 hours?

Don't mind him.
Homo-religilous thinks that every forum is a house fellowship or sunday school.

(1) (Reply)

Join The Illuminati / Pastor Joseph Prince - Calvary Animation Video ( What Happened At The Cross!!!) / Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.