Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

LABE Orun(strange But True) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / LABE Orun(strange But True) (2830 Views)

LABE ORUN NEWS: Ten Months Old Baby Dies In Struggle Over Land (strange But True / Koto Orun / Labe Orun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LABE Orun(strange But True) by comothere(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hello all, there is this yoruba programme that is aired every sunday by ten pm. It is about strange things that happen around us. The only problem that I have watching it is that it is never sub-titled. I hope some day the producer will come to the reality that his programme is loved by many including non yoruba and so the need for sub-title.[i]Hello all, there is this yoruba programme that is every sunday by ten pm. It is about strange things that happen around us. The only problem that I have watching it is that it is never sub-titled. I hope some day the producer will come to the reality that his programme is loved by many including non yoruba and so the need for sub-title.
Re: LABE Orun(strange But True) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Remember that the prog is live. and it not easy for a live prog to be sub-tittle.
Re: LABE Orun(strange But True) by comothere(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Yes that is true @ stunt89 but the recorded scenes can be sub titled.
Re: LABE Orun(strange But True) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2013
Some recording use to be sub-title......

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adrian Holmes, Actor Who Played Ajani Okeke In The Movie Skyscraper / Marvel Vs DC, Characters Comparison Thread... Who You Got? / Freedom Fighters Films Talent Hunt Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.