Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is It True That Real Estate Bzness Pays Ten Times Of The Capital After 5 Years? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Is It True That Real Estate Bzness Pays Ten Times Of The Capital After 5 Years? (887 Views)

Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk / subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days / How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Start Up Capital On Internet Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Real Estate Bzness Pays Ten Times Of The Capital After 5 Years? by raphrinco: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2013
Hello pals please some one told me that when investing it must start from 500,000 naira and one will have to come with his lawyer and witness.Then after 5 years the investment will pay 5 million naira (x 10 of the capital) Please I will like to nop more about this business,A Y Cmedian always talk about real estate business all the time.Cheers
Re: Is It True That Real Estate Bzness Pays Ten Times Of The Capital After 5 Years? by ehvez(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2013
u cn invest wit 500k and get N1.2m by the end of the first year most people always want to work under other organizations so nigerians always complain of unemployment belive me you dont need to finish your education and wait for the govt to produce jobs y dnt you try being your own boss.just with #500k u can rise to N1billion some people would call this a scam cos thats what is in vouge in nigeria.am nt charging a penny for my cosultancy#jst tired of seeing people rushing to travel out of the country spend money travelling when you can actually use tha money u wud spend on flight to invest in your own ideas..
To for enquiries if you gat capital and dont know what to invest in just contact city cönsult for free advice
HAKEEM::+2348100896880

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm For Sale / Shop For Sale / Gnld New Fertilizer For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.