Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Love In My Favour - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In My Favour (21984 Views)

Love In Transit / Love In The Ghetto / Love In Due Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
na so u think am? Chei, u neva see my muscle
Re: Love In My Favour by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Rap maestro: na so u think am? Chei, u neva see my muscle

me I don see am... Oya...

**Using Master Audu's Voice**

Commence!!!
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2013
.....na who send me come here o? I thought, but wait a minute o? Shey na this skinny, tiny, black Kolanut go beat me? Tufiakwa, I thought to myself and instantly burst to a loud laughter, I didn't know Kola had bowed and the game had begun. I laughed till I turned towards the wall and started beating it. "Chai! See me see wahala o, na me this one wan fight", I silently said to myself. As I finished laughing and turned to face my opponent, na so so TTWAAK TWAAK, kick from Kola's fragile to me leg hit hard on my precious cheek, GBUU GBUU GBAWW, I instantly vomited the stolen and devoured fish mixed with some other liquid, eerie sight it was. I was still seeing Sun, when another kick came again, this time to my stomach, sending me whirling round and falling flat with my face down, Chai! This was the 9ja version of David and Goliath, or so I thought{flow1759, no vex say I use ya slogan o, e sweet no be small for this}
.....It seems this Kola saw my weakness as opportunity to also feel like a bully, cos while on the floor, I had turned to look up to the see ceiling with my dazzling and dizzy sight, I was obstructed by the face of Skinny Kola. Just when he raised his leg up to finish me, I had already started praying to be admitted at a good physioteraphy hospital{atleast, they'll be able to fix my broken and shattered bone}.
...."Kola, Haaaalt", was what I heard last before I black out. Abi I don die ni? Chai, na so death be? I thought while in the darkness, wait o, abi I don vex ni, come enter Avatar state like Aang ni, My thoughts were wild and of expectations...
Re: Love In My Favour by johnwizey: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Look at u......mouth too mch
Re: Love In My Favour by fiolaP(f): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
lol
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
lazy b0neS
Re: Love In My Favour by yoshoze(f): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
am waiting oooooo
Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
lol.. dey don kill ma bro o!
Oboi, Jackie chan movie wey u watch no help u?
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2013
......"Swagger! Swagger!! Swagger!!! Wake up! Wake up", I heard Pete's voice from the darkness which I was in, Lo and behold, gradually there was light. Gradually my sight cleared and I could now make out the faces of some peeps that were in the room during the brawl, Pete's and Christie's faces closer, perhaps closest. Pete asked, "are you okay?", Shey I dey Okay like this ehn? Ode o$i, I almost blurted out
"Okay", I replied, others, on hearing me say Okay dispersed to their various exercise mat.
...."Christie, wats up?", I asked, feeling embarrassed, lying shamelessly on the floor. Christie's eyes was clearly stating pity,
"I'm good, A.Y, hope you are alright?", she asked pitifully. I made a move to stand up and Pete extended his hand to help me up which I graciously took,
"I'm okay", I repeated and stood firmly to face the public, they were all trying hard to keep themselves from laughing, Kola particularly was grinning wildly. I vowed to take my pound of flesh from him.
....."Lesson for you all, Don't eat solid food before coming here, probably take water and maybe bread, any light, healthy food sha", Master Audu's voice rang from one corner of the room, he sat on his own exercise mat, calmness all over him. See as the man dey calm, even though I almost died, I thought,
"Kola, its not as if you could beat this, this boy, he was just too full and f00l of himself, he underrated you", Master Audu spoke again. Christie held my hand unconsciously, I didn't mind a bit, infact, it made me feel relaxed. Her warm, slender, soft, light skinned hand on me, made me lose focus on what was been said by Master Audu. She was unconsciously rubbing her fingers on my back-hand. The feeling was 'wow', that's all.
.....Master Audu must have seen what was going on, cos he immediately sent Pete and Christie off,
"Pete, Christie, your friend is okay, so off you go back to your classes", Master Audu ordered them back, they inturned stared back at me and made their way back to their classes,
"Christie, how is your yoga practice going?", Master Audu asked, Christie when she was about to take a bend to the next room, 'Yo what', I thought I heard Yoghurt, chai, beating don make me dey hear nonsense o, my thought,
"Fine Sir, I've learnt how to be peaceful with ones self", She turned and replied, then disappeared through the door. I looked back at the 'kung fu' students, they were now practicising some stunts while Master Barked commands,
"KICK", they'd kick,
"DOUBLE KICK", they'd throw the right kick twice,
"SPIN KICK", they,d give a spin and release their kick in downward move,
"continue, while I start afresh with these fresher", Master Audu commanded while pointing at me as the fresher he referred to.
"Hey, you, follow me", he pointed at me and the walked towards another entrance I wasn't aware of, by the corner, near Master Audu's laid exercise mat, probably his private room, I thought
Re: Love In My Favour by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
beautiful beautiful story.... I like cool
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
guy...i go lyk meet dat kristy gal
Re: Love In My Favour by valboy20(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Guy cum n kwontinue ya tori...cnt wait to hear mur
Re: Love In My Favour by temhab(f): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
LWKMD C U so na dat small boy beat u faint? Come lemme teach u how to do it.
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
temhab: LWKMD C U so na dat small boy beat u faint? Come lemme teach u how to do it.
see as i dey fear u
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
.....I followed closely behind Master Audu, the man was a man with a thin figure, grey, long beard sticking out of his jaw. After entering, he closed the door behind me. I look around at the empty room, a table at the corner and two laid exercise mat and some stands, with the rug we were standing on were what beautified and adorned the room.
..."Did you hear me ask about 'YOGA' from Chrisie?", Master Audu asked me, his questions filling the previously silent room, noises came faintly from the background. It was the practice going on in the other classes. I could hear 'KICK, SPIN KICK e.t.c'.
"Yes, I did hear you say something about that. What was it all about though?", I replied him,
"shut up, never question me unnecessarily. Now, do you know the meaning of Yoga?", he asked,
"Yea, I've heard about it, I think you just sit and close your eyes. Sort of a punishment", I replied jokingly,
"Okay, Now, lemme tell you that Yoga is an Hindu method of exercise and discipline, aimed at spiritual, mental and physical well being", Master Audu explained, making me nod and appreciate the intelligency of the man.
"Now, Christie is learning Yoga now, because she has improved in her physical fitness aspect", he said, "But, you, will have two things to start with", he continued,
"What", I asked in bewilderment,
"Everyday that you come in here, you'll do 20 press ups, 20 sit ups and 20 push ups, after which you'll have to learn...... YOGA", he said,
"Yo what", I asked angrily, "I thought that I was here to learn kung fu not...",
"You'll have to learn to obey, boy", Master Audu shouted and swiftly kick out a long cane from a rack with so much dexterity. "Now, get down and give me 20 press ups", he ordered. Omo, nobody told me to do it o, Kia Kia, I don get down, I no won chop cane. When last I chop cane? I no remember, I thought. But wait o, is this how I will be taught? I don die o.
"5, 6, 7.., 8........, 9", I silently counted,
"10....................., 11....................., 12", I murmured exhaustily, my strength failing me and I eventually collapsed on the floor, only to be raised back to life with a cane to my bbut.
"PWACK PWACK, stand up boy" he ordered, waving his cane vigorously, I was panting.
.....After struggling to do the press ups and sit ups, I was eventually pardoned by Master Audu, because there was no more energy left on me to do any f**king push up(s), Not in this life time, I thought..
This man won kill my enemy o, or so I thought
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
0r so i t0t
Re: Love In My Favour by temhab(f): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2013
waitin 4 more
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
guy, 2day na 1st-04
nd u neva update sins 29th-03
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Francheezy: guy, 2day na 1st-04
nd u neva update sins 29th-03
i tire 4 myself o... Dem don warn me say if i no concentrate on reading 4 JAMB dem go seize ma phone.. Can u imagine? Fone wey i use ma hard earned money buy o.. All d same, sowi peepz, ama try to update sumtime sha
Re: Love In My Favour by temhab(f): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2013
Who said dat? Abi u b omo mummy ni? tongue
Re: Love In My Favour by Emperortj93(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Rap maestro: i tire 4 myself o... Dem don warn me say if i no concentrate on reading 4 JAMB dem go seize ma phone.. Can u imagine? Fone wey i use ma hard earned money buy o.. All d same, sowi peepz, ama try to update sumtime sha
brov, i being tink say na only our house dis kind tin dey hapen oo... Ma uncle don already seize one of ma phone and he dey threaten 2 break dis one if i no concentrate keenly on ma readin.. Wetin cum mak mater worst na b say e don comot tv 4 house bcus of me and ma cousin...(bt sha i stil bliev say e want d best frm me)
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2013
Emperortj93: brov, i being tink say na only our house dis kind tin dey hapen oo... Ma uncle don already seize one of ma phone and he dey threaten 2 break dis one if i no concentrate keenly on ma readin.. Wetin cum mak mater worst na b say e don comot tv 4 house bcus of me and ma cousin... (bt sha i stil bliev say e want d best frm me)
yea
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
E SURE ALL 0F US
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Francheezy: E SURE ALL 0F US
reading tinz.. WE GO PASS AM IJN amen
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rap maestro: reading tinz.. WE GO PASS AM IJN amen
AMEN
Re: Love In My Favour by Emperortj93(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Rap maestro: reading tinz.. WE GO PASS AM IJN amen
Amen
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
Maestro don Enter Holds broom, to sweep all d cobwebs in dis thread..
Re: Love In My Favour by temhab(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Long time. We r waitin
Re: Love In My Favour by Emperortj93(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2013
@maestro.. *smiling* how ur exam, hope say d exam no trouble u at all bah.. *change mode* oya rush cum continue ur story b4 guy vex slap TB enter ur chest
Re: Love In My Favour by awangeragena(f): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
coolMe sef i tire o,weldne mi oga at d top coolMe sef i tire o,weldne mi oga at d top
Re: Love In My Favour by Jumizie13(f): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thank God say jamb don pass sha. Oya come update
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
temhab: Long time. We r waitin
i don hear sis,
Emperortj93: @maestro.. *smiling* how ur exam, hope say d exam no trouble u at all bah.. *change mode* oya rush cum continue ur story b4 guy vex slap TB enter ur chest
bros mi.. Na u b my oga wey i dey ff order from jawe.. I go contd now, jamb sweet doh.. How was urs?
Jumizie13: Thank God jamb say don pass sha. Oya come update
unu don vex gaan, no vex abeg.. Hei hei
awangeragena: coolMe sef i tire o,weldne mi oga at d top coolMe sef i tire o,weldne mi oga at d top
everyfin na double double.. Bros abi sis, u want twins? Na joke o.. Tanx 4 following doh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland / What Is An Unseen Prose? / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.