Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? (1510 Views)

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Good afternoon LB,

It depends on what they mean by "prefer"! The much I know about God, I can say with some degree of certainty that God wants and prefers everyone, both the good and bad.

However, if by "prefer" they mean who between a kind ("good") Atheist and a hateful (bad) Christian would merit heaven then the former is prefered and the church would be right in its assertion.

In the final analysis what will matter is the good or bad each person has done in right conscience.

Thank you!
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by ooman4: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
they will agree with this

Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi: Good afternoon LB,

It depends on what they mean by "prefer"! The much I know about God, I can say with some degree of certainty that God wants and prefers everyone, both the good and bad.

However, if by "prefer" they mean who between a kind ("good"wink Atheist and a hateful (bad) Christian would merit heaven then the former is prefered and the church would be right in its assertion.

In the final analysis what will matter is the good or bad each person has done in right conscience.

Thank you!

I thought the bible says that your self righteousness is like filthy rags before God, and no matter how good you are, unless you mutter the salvation prayer, you cannot enter heaven.
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2013
kmcutez:

I thought the bible says that your self righteousness is like filthy rags before God, and no matter how good you are, unless you mutter the salvation prayer, you cannot enter heaven.

As if you believe!
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

As if you believe!

All these your empty responses.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by ooman4: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

As if you believe!

Who is lying now, you or the bible?

1 Like

Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

All these your empty responses.

Are you kmcutez?
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

Who is lying now, you or the bible?

And what are you talking about?
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Are you kmcutez?

JAMB question
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Are you kmcutez?

Which kain question be dis?
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

As if you believe!

Which kain evasive mechanism be dis?
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

As if you do not know. No longer shall ye be called striklymi. I your God have renamed you strictlying which means deceitful.
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

JAMB question

Lol!!!
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
kmcutez:

JAMB question!!! grin
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
kmcutez:

Which kain evasive mechanism be dis?

Sorry I am not a 'mechanic' tongue
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
kmcutez:

As if you do not know. No longer shall ye be called striklymi. I your God have renamed you strictlying which means deceitful.

Are you ooman??
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Are you ooman??

Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
kmcutez:

JAMB!
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by ooman4: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

You said
striktlymi:
Good afternoon LB,

However, if by "prefer" they mean who between a kind ("good"wink Atheist and a hateful (bad) Christian would merit heaven then the former is prefered and the church would be right in its assertion.

Thank you!

Then she said

kmcutez: I thought the bible says that your self righteousness is like filthy rags before God, and no matter how good you are, unless you mutter the salvation prayer, you cannot enter heaven.

and that is contradictory so who is lying, you or the bible. Since the bible says self righteousness cannot save since its a filthy rag and you are saying

striktlymi: However, if by "prefer" they mean who between a kind ("good"wink Atheist and a hateful (bad) Christian would merit heaven then the former is prefered and the church would be right in its assertion.

?? ?? ?? ??
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

You said

Then she said

and that is contradictory so who is lying, you or the bible. Since the bible says self righteousness cannot save since its a filthy rag and you are saying

?? ?? ?? ??

If you can solve the riddle: "Behind the sun"; "Mirror in the sun".

Then I will know that you have a clue but choose not to apply it.
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by ooman4: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

If you can solve the riddle: "Behind the sun"; "Mirror in the sun".

Then I will know that you have a clue but choose not to apply it.

To begin with, i have no idea of such riddle. I could google it but i dont do that.

What clue are you talking about, do you have to use some sort of clue to understand the bible now?
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

To begin with, i have no idea of such riddle. I could google it but i dont do that.

What clue are you talking about, do you have to use some sort of clue to understand the bible now?

The guy is just am empty barrel. He has nothing to argue
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

My point exactly!

PS: Anger does not suit you!
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by ooman4: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

My point exactly!

PS: Anger does not suit you!

am not angry, my point is that you should explain yourself in plain terms and let us put the devil to shame, shall we wink
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

The guy is just am empty barrel. He has nothing to argue

"...Empty barrel makes the loudest noise". Now between you and I, who would they tag the "noise maker" on nairaland?
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

"...Empty barrel makes the loudest noise". Now between you and I, who would they tag the "noise maker" on nairaland?

So you cant tell an idiom/proverb from a definition?

You define an empty barrel by the noise it makes but not its emptiness? People are daft.

BTW, texts do not make noise.
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman4:

am not angry, my point is that you should explain yourself in plain terms and let us put the devil to shame, shall we wink

Like I told LB, I don't have any reason to shame the devil.

As far as I am concerned, the devil is on his own looking cool somewhere else.
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

So you cant tell an idiom/proverb from a definition?

You define an empty barrel by the noise it makes but not its emptiness? People are daft.

BTW, texts do not make noise.

I am soooooo daft that you find my inability to reason very cool to respond to.
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

I am soooooo daft that you find my inability to reason very cool to respond to.

Another empty remark smiley
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by ooman4: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Like I told LB, I don't have any reason to shame the devil.

As far as I am concerned, the devil is on his own looking cool somewhere else.

Ok dont let us shame the devil but explain the contradiction between you and the bible or just say you made a mistake in your comment and i will leave you alone
Re: Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Another empty remark smiley

...Someone is definitely angry even when a remark is empty!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read About The Richest People In The Bible / The True Sabath Day. / There Was A Tree In The Garden: We Were Not Neccasarily Made To Worship God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.