Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) (1598 Views)

100 ACRES OF LAND AVAIALABLE FOR SALE AFTER OFADA-MOWE FOR FARMING / Half Plot Of Land With 3bedrm At Owode Road Abaren Off Ofada Mowe For Sale 2.3m / 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2008
want to invest in real estate,
81 acres of land is available for sale at owode near ofada
all documents are valid and nothing like omo onile
you will deal directly with the owners

pls if you are interested you can send me a mail
kingfemi@yahoo.com[b][/b]
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
kindly contact me. you will be glad you did.
or if you have anyone you can market to, go ahead because i will give you a nice deal
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2008
mowe is now 1.2million per plot while ofada is 350 per plot, so owode is the next point and we still have very good deal for you if you are interested.
we sell 1 acre at 500 thousand ( 6 plots).
this is authentic because we will give you the opportunity of dealing directly with the owners and all papers are valid documents.
we only take 10% as our commission.
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by spicy007(f): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2008
pls tell me more, im mega- interested, and is it negotiable?
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2008
contact me at kingfemi@yahoo.com for any info
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
you are evry free to refer client, you are welcome
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2008
take advantage of this because you may not get it again. land appreciate fast especially in area like mowe, ofada and owode. this offer will be selling for three times the price now in the next 2 years. Great investment.
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2008
it is better to buy land than any other thing. even if you are a novice in real estate, you will never regret it. land and houses will always appreciate. those who bought land in mowe 4 years ago are already smiling to the bank. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: 81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) by carrygo1: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2008
buy small, sell rich and make cool money in real estate. owode will be the next hottest thing in town, take advantage of this opportunity and make cool income in the next few month.

if you are interested in investing in real estate, kindly contact me on 08065581114 or kingfemi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Igbesa Near Agbara Estate. At 150k/plot / 3 Plots Of Land @ Goodnews Estate, Lekki N 3 M (c Of O) / 3bedroom Flat For Sale At Lsdpc,amuwo Odofin: 7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.