Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Jimoh From USA. I Will Buy Paypal From You And Send The Amount By Western Union - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Jimoh From USA. I Will Buy Paypal From You And Send The Amount By Western Union (1271 Views)

Buy Paypal And Liberty Reserve At N150 Per $1 Instant Funding!! / Buy Paypal @ Cheaper Rate / Who Will Buy Biafran Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh From USA. I Will Buy Paypal From You And Send The Amount By Western Union by Jimdada: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello,

I like to introduce my self. I am Jimoh Dada. I am a Nigerian living and working in the USA. I have seen the challenges Nigerians have with withdrawing their earnings from their PayPal account. I am providing the solution for you now. I will buy Paypal from you. My fee is 10% of the amount you are withdrawing. I will send the 90% to you the same day by Western Union. For example if you are withdrawing $500 you will receive $450 by Western Union. My fee would be $50.

The minimum I will assist you with the withdrawal is $200. The reason I cannot do below this amount is because of Western Union charges. Assuming you are withdrawing $100 and I take $10 as my fee. It will cost me around $8 to send to you by Western union the $90. This will leave me with $2. I can't go through all the labor for $2. Hope you understand. Minimum is $200.

If you have any withdrawal to make, please send me an email or call me up.

Email: jimohdada@msn.com

Waiting for you my bros and sis. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Technology AVENUE / LPFO & CRUDE Anytime, Any Quantity! / Mobil Car Lubricants(wholesale And Retail)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.