Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition (1018 Views)

CV Submission Tactics / New Job Scam Tactics In Warri / Hr Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by anticent(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
It is getting unbearable and fast becoming a dent on the reputation of Nigerian graduates recently.

More than often,graduates have been invited for test and interviews under the pretence that they have been invited based on what they applied for but only to get to the venue and be saddled with stories of Health and Wealth from China's herbs.

Many graduates have been dissapointed not only in jobsearch as this is also unknowlingly damaging people's self esteem and trust for advertised positions.

Whereas these wellness companies have chosen to adopt unethical means to sell their products and recruit victims into their network system by promising people jobs online only to tell them about the wellness products and the multi-level marketing programme contrary to what 90% applicant had thought initially.

Owing to this,I therefore move a motion to clamp down on these nuisance making jobsearch harder for Nigerian youths.Once you notice what is going on at the venue is not what was advertised;interrupt,inquire and report to the police as scam with immediate effect hoping this would help curb this menace in our society.

Drop a comment below to sign this petition.NO TO FORCEFUL SELLING OF HERBAL DRUGS

1 Like

Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
U are right. The earlier this nuisance is stoppd. Its quite unbecoming and disappointing 4 pple 2 travel down frm their state 2 later discover its one useless group of frauders netwrking chinese drugs and herbs.
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by ernie4life(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2013
I agree with you guys, i think what we should do is to post some of the names the use in deciving us so that ones anybody recieves them an invitation from such company, you quickly turn them down before going.
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by anticent(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2013
ernie4life: I agree with you guys, i think what we should do is to post some of the names the use in deciving us so that ones anybody recieves them an invitation from such company, you quickly turn them down before going.
good idea but the only limitation is that,they might have to come in another name again.
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2013
The petition will be better registered at the National Assembly. This drug selling monkeys should have a ban slammed on their faces, with long jail terms if they dare continue with their nuisance..

Whats so annoying is how they go about their activities with so much deceit.
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by tayoccu(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2013
mbatuku2: The petition will be better registered at the National Assembly. This drug selling monkeys should have a ban slammed on their faces, with long jail terms if they dare continue with their nuisance..

Whats so annoying is how they go about their activities with so much deceit.

Its true these iiidddiiioootttsss have become a major pain in our backs, but are they breaking any laws? If yes they should be prosecuted, if no then the legislature should make a law curbing their excesses, then and only then will they stop pestering us.
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2013
As for me once I c any job post that says any about health,wellness,nutritionists etc,I don't bother and once I make d mistake of sending my cv and I get a text from an untraceacle num asking me to come to isolo,gbagada,or some back street in ikj. I disregard immediately.
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by nocmig27: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
@poster, You really need to see what i went through when these people invited me..I had to spend the little money i had that time to transport myself...It's quite appealing..God pass them..
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by kaynex(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
nocmig27: @poster, You really need to see what i went through when these people invited me..I had to spend the little money i had that time to transport myself...It's quite appealing..God pass them..

The word is "appalling" not appealing
A friend of mine travelled all d way from port harcourt to lagos...only to face trash from GNLD... What if sumfn went wrong? Na dis kain places Boko Haram suppose de bomb ni!
Dia case de heaven
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by nocmig27: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
kaynex:

A friend of mine travelled all d way from port harcourt to lagos...only to face trash from GNLD... What if sumfn went wrong? Na dis kain places Boko Haram suppose de bomb ni!
Dia case de heaven
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by nocmig27: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
kaynex:

Dia case de heaven

Thanks for the correction..They wan scatter my brain but God pass them...
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by babaireti(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
May their drugs never sells again,Amen
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by anticent(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
baba ireti: May their drugs never sells again,Amen
you got me really laughing.

Sincerely,we need to make this legal.Some rogues just can't keep deceiving people and making them travel long distance just to be faced with rubbish talks.
Re: No To Unethical Recruitment Tactics by Herbal Drugs Firms. Sign This Petition by Obinoscopy(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2013
Nice one! We need to be more vocal on these unethical practices by these people. These guys should be warned and prosecuted by the government. Enough is enough! We on our part should keep on enlightening people of the tactics of these herbal firms so that they won't fall prey.

This thread has been recommended for the frontpage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nimc Calling For A Make-up Test ( Urgently ) - YOU HAVE JUST 24 HOUR TO APPLY / Marple Grouplimited Calling!!! / Finance Officer Job At GRM In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.