Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is NITDA Calling For Aptitude Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is NITDA Calling For Aptitude Test? (1224 Views)

NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NITDA Calling For Aptitude Test? by OgeneDom(m): 3:29am On Feb 26, 2013
Is been days(20th of this month) I received a text message with the sender name as NITDA. The message reads, "Dear (my name ), you have been shortlisted for the NITDA Recruitment aptitude test. Logon to employment.nitda.gov.ng to search and print your exam slip. Best regards". I have tried for days to log on to the provided web address name but not successful connection yet. My question is,
Is this message for real ?
Why did the agency not include the date for the exam?
Is their any NL who received such message? And
Can someone help me to confirm the message.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Is NITDA Calling For Aptitude Test? by badassnigga(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2013
I also apply for d scholarship but av not received any msg yet. I dnt think they conduct aptitude test now because of d ongoing recruitment process there. am thinking that their test will b around April d same tym as of last yr.
even if d message u received is real we will know in a couples of day because so many popular site n national daily lyk thisday n daily trust will surely capture it.
besides avnt u printed ur summary page before? we were told to print it during registration.
Re: Is NITDA Calling For Aptitude Test? by OgeneDom(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2013
I printed that one. But the one they are requesting now is for the aptitude test thou am yet to print mine as the site is not opening
Re: Is NITDA Calling For Aptitude Test? by k2kay(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2013
Ogene Dom: I printed that one. But the one they are requesting now is for the aptitude test thou am yet to print mine as the site is not opening
log on to employment.nitda.gov.ng to check

(1) (Reply)

Vancancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Health Stream Alliance: True Fact About Them Part 2; Are They Scamers? Yes! / About Hallmark Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.